ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

kc2525 said:
You’re about as soft as charmin. Is that aggressive enough for you? You want to hand out participation trophies? Some of the players are playing like garbage. When you play like garbage on a consistent basis, guess what, you’re going to get called out.
Gary 7 said:
Stop deflecting. This is about you and your jackass OP. Go away dookie.
kc2525 said:
I won’t call them Platek’s anymore, sorry. I’ll call them Gary-7’s.
Gary 7 said:
And the next time I take a dump I'll call it a kc2525. See how that works?
What are you, 5 years old? Go back to DI.

gary-7 said:
I want you to take your passive-aggressive dookie crap about our players and GTFO.

HERE is some of it. They locked it up now

Reactions: DukeDenver
NewI just don’t understand how we missed on recruits in the past even with the ncaa crap. I would want to play at unc regardless of the idea of missing the tourney. I mean free education at the greatest place on earth and to play for one of the greatest coaches plus get free unc gear.

hahahahah

Reactions: Hurley22
When’s the next DI Poster Outing? (Serious Question). We should invite the legends of dsouth and gary-7 to it (sarcasm)

Dsouth is a complete jackass! I put him side by side with UNcfaninky!!! If you’re ever looking for a good laugh just read anything either of those two post!!!

Reactions: skysdad
Dsouth is a complete jackass! I put him side by side with UNcfaninky!!! If you’re ever looking for a good laugh just read anything either of those two post!!!

haha I have read some of their posts. Dsouth sure likes to write novels of complete nonsense just like his pal gary-7. I would hate to be a poster at thr and have to deal with those two characters. Isn’t uncfaninky the poster who made up having a wife or something to that nature?

Roy in the post game... lmao. Show some toughness you pity seeking puss. No wonder this team is the “least gifted” with that diaper dandy who recruited them. Own up to that shit! Let’s let the puss outa the bag on that once. Let’s air that dirty laundry since we're in our little feelings haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
Steat already coming up with excuses for #6 “If I was Roy I would be do everything allowed within NCAA rules and put on a full court press to get Ziaire Williams to commit. There are going to be some ugly losses on the road coming up.

I just hope Duke does not win the NCAA title. They will have a cakewalk to the NCAA Final Four.”

Reactions: pisgah101
Steat already coming up with excuses for #6 “If I was Roy I would be do everything allowed within NCAA rules and put on a full court press to get Ziaire Williams to commit. There are going to be some ugly losses on the road coming up.

I just hope Duke does not win the NCAA title. They will have a cakewalk to the NCAA Final Four.”

I really never understood the Duke always gets a cakewalk statement - it’s not even in the realm of rational thinking.....

I really never understood the Duke always gets a cakewalk statement - it’s not even in the realm of rational thinking.....
There really isn’t even a such thing as an easy road to win a National Championship.. after the first round, every team will be at least of SFA caliber and there are no true home games..

people act like Duke gets to play all the 16 seeds until the final four.

There really isn’t even a such thing as an easy road to win a National Championship.. after the first round, every team will be at least of SFA caliber and there are no true home games..

people act like Duke gets to play all the 16 seeds until the final four.

Yep. Even with statistical fact presented, the ignorant naysayers will still argue.

I think my favorite part about yesterday was the discovery that someone very important in the UNC organization thinks Gary-7 has some bright ideas ..... for the most part.

Maybe that explains their struggles? :rolleyes::eek:o_O

... Gary7, if your reading this, you got some kudos from a very highly placed individual, although, he thinks you argue mindlessly at times..., so there's the caveat..., just saying....

haha I have read some of their posts. Dsouth sure likes to write novels of complete nonsense just like his pal gary-7. I would hate to be a poster at thr and have to deal with those two characters. Isn’t uncfaninky the poster who made up having a wife or something to that nature?

That would be him man lol. I call him “Sugar tits”! I’ve been going back and fourth with him for years. He absolutely can’t stand me. He try’s his best to get under my skin but he can’t and it only makes him more mad. He actually knows my kids name and the address I lived at before I moved recently. He said my kids name and my address in a post one night and then try to say he just guessed at both!!!

That would be him man lol. I call him “Sugar tits”! I’ve been going back and fourth with him for years. He absolutely can’t stand me. He try’s his best to get under my skin but he can’t and it only makes him more mad. He actually knows my kids name and the address I lived at before I moved recently. He said my kids name and my address in a post one night and then try to say he just guessed at both!!!

What a turd. OFC

Reactions: Scotty00
" Gotta tell Bubba he probably should fire me." This wasn't actually a thr quote on the board. We don't know what his handle is over at thr but he is possible a thr poster so I thought it would be ok to go ahead and post it. :);):rolleyes::D OFC

Wow, it sounds like you have a stalker Scotty

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT