ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Yeah, he is clearly trolling here.

And yes, UNC suffered, in that they became the shame of college sports. I mean, if they have any sense of decency and honor, they suffered... so maybe they didn't?

bloomberg-unc_no_class.jpg

15532624530_79ec3809dd_n.jpg

147113.png

UNC-640x360.jpg

53341e7a69bedd843e184b24-750-443.jpg

Screen_Shot_2014-10-27_at_6.50.17_AM.0.0-e1432056527100-1024x548.png

But congrats, you broke rules so badly that the NCAA didn't even think to create rules to stop it. Good job.

BTW, stop having your athletes drive cars paid for by pimps.

Oh, and stop having players dealing drugs out of a coaches house.

Oh, and while you are at it, could you stop having the whore mothers of your players getting jobs at UNC, and then ****ing their bosses, and then getting flown around the country to watch their sons' games?

You get where I'm going with this.
I call BS on the Rosa Parks “final paper.” Too many words over four letters. There is no way a UNCheat player typed that.

Went to THR and am really feeling sorry for them.Aparently they are losing Puff who is reclassifying because their admissions standards are so much tougher than all the other schools.Gosh The Carolina Way is still in place because the AFAM scandal never occurred lol

Reactions: dbav
Went to THR and am really feeling sorry for them.Aparently they are losing Puff who is reclassifying because their admissions standards are so much tougher than all the other schools.Gosh The Carolina Way is still in place because the AFAM scandal never occurred lol

Danged. Who are the other schools? Community Colleges? OFC

Last edited:

Admissions standards? Didn’t know those existed at “Cheater Hill”

The greatest thread of all times deserves to be on the front page if not pinned. I know just about all of us can't even see what's going on at thr but that doesn't take away from the fame of this thread. I'm proposing that this thread be pinned for all of us to be reminded of the stupidity of the thr posters. From time to time we can lick on go back and remember the idiot post that comes out of there. There may be some fairly new posters here whow aren't familiar with favorite thr quotes. This would give them the opportunity to understand when we post such brilliant beings such as steat and guru gary -7. I propose that if you would like this thead pinned is to comment or simply like and hopefully our mods with grace us with the pin. OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
The greatest thread of all times deserves to be on the front page if not pinned. I know just about all of us can't even see what's going on at thr but that doesn't take away from the fame of this thread. I'm proposing that this thread be pinned for all of us to be reminded of the stupidity of the thr posters. From time to time we can lick on go back and remember the idiot post that comes out of there. There may be some fairly new posters here whow aren't familiar with favorite thr quotes. This would give them the opportunity to understand when we post such brilliant beings such as steat and guru gary -7. I propose that if you would like this thead pinned is to comment or simply like and hopefully our mods with grace us with the pin. OFC

ponarkel good w/this??? OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
Time for some new additions...

“Matthew Hurt was a cheatin bastard. Push off's, holding on screens. He is in the right place. Dude can shoot it for sure. I hope he runs into a Bacot sized screen ... Carey didnt like it that everyone down low was his size or bigger. He had to shoot 3's to score.”
- @ajklum

Bumping this thread so it doesn’t die. Surely they haven’t stopped being idiots over there have they?

Reactions: pisgah101
Bumping this thread so it doesn’t die. Surely they haven’t stopped being idiots over there have they?
They definitely haven’t stopped being stupid but pretty much everyone from DI has been banned on THR, so nobody really goes over to THR anymore because we all have to logout in order to be able to see what’s being posted on THR. lol

They definitely haven’t stopped being stupid but pretty much everyone from DI has been banned on THR, so nobody really goes over to THR anymore because we all have to logout in order to be able to see what’s being posted on THR. lol
Those sly dogs. They really got us. Ban us all and we can’t poast over there.

Wait...You are missing Gary 7 break down of this years beat downs? I have an alarm on my phone notifying me of these gems. Herve as Loy should be coaching D-1 somewhere.

Reactions: skysdad
“I started watching but had to stop and use my time for something better. I couldn’t see wasting my time for that mess. Second half started out with promise but quickly went south again.”
- sctarheel30

I’m guessing this is Patrick’s brother

Roy cares more in his little finger than the rest of the cheats do in their entire bodies. And he gets to cash a six figures paycheck this week for losing by double digits at home to Georgia Tech.

And Huckleberry Hound Williams claims that he doesn't ask about Cole Anthony. Says he lets the trainers feed Anthony pizza and watch him swim

This is the weakest, dumbest collection of players I've ever seen. They can't execute the most basic things, they can't shoot the damned ball, and they have no passion or pride, other than Garrison Brooks. They're pathetic. Seems to me that Bacot and Anthony spend more time in front of the mirror than they do in the gym anyway. SMH

God this is a gem, thought Roy didn’t want no one and dones cause that’s not the Carolina way

CarolinaMagicJunior
Roy should be camping At Sierra Canyon and putting the full court press on Zaire Williams. This nonsense of "we're out of scholarships" must stop. It's time for some serious conversations with some players on this roster.

"I started to keep them out there at halftime and make them run sprints because it would make me feel better, but I didn't want to embarrass them. Right now I do not care. ... I've got to figure out how to be a better coach than I am right now." Roy Williams

Just saw this in a thread about possible rumors about Platek transferring that was started by GoNtheDistance where he asked
“Are the rumors true that Platek (and family) are seeking a transfer?”

mikeirbyusa quoted him and edited his post to say
“Are the rumors true that Platek (and family) have asked to sit out the rest of the season to maintain eligibility before a transfer?”

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Just saw this in a thread about possible rumors about Platek transferring that was started by GoNtheDistance where he asked
“Are the rumors true that Platek (and family) are seeking a transfer?”

mikeirbyusa quoted him and edited his post to say
“Ate the rumors true that Platek (and family) have asked to sit out the rest of the season to maintain eligibility before a transfer?”

Wow. If that is true it's gonna cut it dowe to only 15 players on the court during warm ups. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
And the next time I take a dump I'll call it a kc2525. See how that works?
What are you, 5 years old? Go back to DI.
-Gary with a nice poop reference

Reactions: Scotty00 and dbav
You’re about as soft as charmin. Is that aggressive enough for you? You want to hand out participation trophies? Some of the players are playing like garbage. When you play like garbage on a consistent basis, guess what, you’re going to get called out.
-KC blasting gary hahaha

You’re about as soft as charmin. Is that aggressive enough for you? You want to hand out participation trophies? Some of the players are playing like garbage. When you play like garbage on a consistent basis, guess what, you’re going to get called out.
-KC blasting gary hahaha
That thread is turning into pure gold as we speak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT