ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

From Steat

“Zion needs a supporting cast and relishes a big stage. I was sure he was going to Duke until you signed Barrett. There are not enough balls at Duke for Zion next year.”

Is it just me or do they say this every year when Duke signs multiple elite recruits?
Not enough balls to go around is #27 on Internet cliches for hoops message boards

I think I've found a pic of steat. OFC

th

Oh no I wouldn't ever assume someone's an alcoholic. :D OFC

From Steat

“Zion needs a supporting cast and relishes a big stage. I was sure he was going to Duke until you signed Barrett. There are not enough balls at Duke for Zion next year.”

Is it just me or do they say this every year when Duke signs multiple elite recruits?
Yeah, Carter really looks horrible in Bagley’s shadow. Or maybe, just maybe, practicing against the best every day has helped Carter look even better.

I’ll say this much, I pray to the heavens you guys don’t land him.
Personally i don’t see him coming to Duke. Would love to be wrong. Have felt it was a clemson vs UK race but some including your buddy Steat feel UNC is right there.

Reactions: dbav
This isn’t a THR quote but it’s a UNC related quote and I didn’t want to start a thread for it. I decided to flip the channel to check the score of their game and with about a minute left one of the announcers said “Roy is about a minute away from his 1100th coaching win”. He included wins when Roy was an assistant coach.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
This isn’t a THR quote but it’s a UNC related quote and I didn’t want to start a thread for it. I decided to flip the channel to check the score of their game and with about a minute left one of the announcers said “Roy is about a minute away from his 1100th coaching win”. He included wins when Roy was an assistant coach.

And why does this not surprise me? A program that tries to pass off a Helms Trophy as a national championship, cheats for 20+ years, and spends 20+ millions dollars to 'defend' the cheating. They push the boundaries.

OFC

Well if you count his high school coaching days, high school playing days, games won as coach of the UNC jv program as well as the five intramural titles he led his fraternity to during grad school then Roy has well over 3,000 career victories making him the greatest basketball person of all time.

Didn't he win like two games his first year as a high school coach LOL

Well if you count his high school coaching days, high school playing days, games won as coach of the UNC jv program as well as the five intramural titles he led his fraternity to during grad school then Roy has well over 3,000 career victories making him the greatest basketball person of all time.

I am sure Roy would include those...

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

Don't forget each blown win at every level of competition!

Idk really Pisgah...just know it's one of the few things I actually like about him...he coached high school in the NC mountains and taught history, even if only for a few years.

True. He spoke at my cousins graduation at West Henderson and he deff cares about the area and will be back when he retires. I'd love for him to coach high school again that'd be awesome!

More class from the whacko cult at RR...lol. They are saying this particular writer is sticking up for K after yesterday's terrible loss but if it was UK they would be attacking Cal. Ha Haa. Soooo paranoid.

"Goodman is a piece of shyt. Hope he gets AIDS."

More class from the whacko cult at RR...lol. They are saying this particular writer is sticking up for K after yesterday's terrible loss but if it was UK they would be attacking Cal. Ha Haa. Soooo paranoid.

"Goodman is a piece of shyt. Hope he gets AIDS."

Kellen you are better than this. Wouldn't want to wish AIDS on anyone. I really don't think you do either. OFC

Reactions: tison31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT