ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Originally posted by denverexpat:
try the ACC network...

http://www.theacc.com/game-center/54497440e4b095a65406e0bd
Thank you. I've got it on watchespn though. And we are rolling boys.

Looks like they were not looking ahead to Saturday. GA is lighting it up.

Originally posted by DFerryFan:

Originally posted by DiehardDukeFan4Life:

Originally posted by DFerryFan:
Is today "Pick on Okafor" day?

And since when did college refs start calling travels on big man? Must've been after Hansmule graduated.
Was it a travel? The announcer said offensive foul
Sorry, I meant the earlier call…Okafor was called for traveling after his flagrant 1
Oh ok I gotcha

Winslow looks like he is really banged up. Everytime he goes to the floor he is very slow to get up. I hope he is alright.

I admit I didn't see this coming, but I'll take it.

If we lose this game we should fall out of the top 25. Grayson my goodness. OFC

Originally posted by smashmouth5:
Awesome chant...GRAYSON'S WINNING!
Been a LONG time since we heard the __________'S WINNING chant.

LOVE IT!

Originally posted by DiehardDukeFan4Life:

Originally posted by smashmouth5:
Awesome chant...GRAYSON'S WINNING!
That's going to go down as one of the all time classic chants
It has been done before but it has been too long.

So I just got home from a meeting and turned on the game. Caught the last 2 minutes of the first half. I have to say, this is what I was hoping to see going into the post season, haha.

orig_3d_still.png

I been singing Grayson Allen praises all year. His shot is off the charts and his defense is improving all the time. He wants the ball tonight. Wake looks like they have quit.

One helluva a first half! Ashame I'm having to watch it on an iPad. Allen is reminding me of a morphing of Bob Sura and Rex Chapman.
I remember where some of you said just wait until the light comes on for this guy. Well it's on and damn it's bright! Keep it shining boy!

It's important that we come out and win the second half. OFC

Wake Forest just ran into a buzz saw. Love the defensive intensity and Grayson building some confidence at the perfect time. I hope we bring this intensity the rest of the year and hang a banner.

I said earlier that Grayson will push 2000 points, he will without a doubt in my opinion.

He will probably have free reins next season, and a sure fire starter as well.

He should have 21, the one he missed he should have dunked!

I am an Insider but I love coming on here because the free site actually talks about games and players this year. The only thing on the premium side is what players are coming next year or who might come in 2016. I don't care about that right now I want to enjoy the team we have and talk about a possible run to the Final 4.

GO DUKE

Grayson Allen BETTER get more playing time going into the ACC and NCAA tournament

wow Grayson. Tell me this kid doesn't belong with the other 3 frosh! He's showing the crazies they WILL have one very talented person from the 2014 class to cheer for next year.

Hope Jahlil, Justise and Tyus enjoy their freshman night.

By the way, this defense so far is wicked awesome great job guys!!

Just out of curiosity, what turned on the light for Grayson? Was it just the increased PT, or were there other factors?

That's not good. Something happened to Justise on that drive to the basket but it didn't look like he twisted or rolled his ankle so I'm not sure what he hurt.

Originally posted by dbav:
Just out of curiosity, what turned on the light for Grayson? Was it just the increased PT, or were there other factors?
Confidence. I think the talent has always been there....but you have to remember that until a month ago he was playing behind some pretty good players. He still is....but Rasheed was definitely an obstacle.

Make no mistake, as everyone has been saying, this kid is going to be really good the next few years. Really good.

Originally posted by dukiejay:

Originally posted by dbav:
Confidence. I think the talent has always been there....but you have to remember that until a month ago he was playing behind some pretty good players. He still is....but Rasheed was definitely an obstacle.

Make no mistake, as everyone has been saying, this kid is going to be really good the next few years. Really good.
Thanks DJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT