ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Virginia Union

I really like what I've seen out of Baker.

Cam hasn't been back in since he was grabbing at hit foot/ankle.

Really impressed with RJ & Zion. Cam looked good at times, & Tre is the type point guard we need. Defense has a way to go, but did look better in second half!!!
OFC

Sounds like you guys should be pretty evenly matched then! :)

Are you on the left of right???

0dX8t9O.jpg

Next Duke plays Ferris State who went 38-1 and won the DII National Championship. Finally we get to a see a team that went 38-1 and won a National Championship. Seems like we always hear about this one team that went 38-1 and didn’t win a title.

I don't think there is any way this post can be topped for the rest of this season.....Well done sir!!...VERY well done!!!!

She has nothing better to do in life than hang out in a DUKE message board.
Exactly!!! Then have the nerve to talk smack about how tired they looked in the first half on RR. They are so consumed with Duke that they have another duke game thread going on lol. But they are college basketball as they say.
Are you on the left of right???

0dX8t9O.jpg
LMFAO Dukefan! Just like I remember them.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Exactly!!! Then have the nerve to talk smack about how tired they looked in the first half on RR. They are so consumed with Duke that they have another duke game thread going on lol. But they are college basketball as they say.

When kensucky fans get divorced, are they still cousins???

They were hunched over gasping with 5 to go in the 1st half. I thought fat Hami might be asthmatic or something the way he was looking.

;) Poor Tre Jones is going to have to join a #metoo after our guards get through with him. Will be quite entertaining.

People like you are why the entire country thinks ky fans suck....you would rather troll than carry on an intelligent conversation. Maybe one is just much easier for you than the other....enjoy your short stay here.

Reactions: jojozbludevilz
They were hunched over gasping with 5 to go in the 1st half. I thought fat Hami might be asthmatic or something the way he was looking.
Jackass, I'm sure you been hunched over with 5 more to go yourself and I'm not talking about minutes. You seem to be so desperate talking bad about a player you toothless wonders thought you were getting. How about you get your ass back in the fence kitty kat and play with your other lunatics on RR.

Awww, someone seems a little salty.

Not a bit salty.....I would just rather talk sensible basketball if we are going to have opposing fans in here....it makes for much better conversations than dealing with immature trolls who are only here to trash talk. Have at it, all you want. Doesn't bother me a bit. There are a few from your fanbase that can actually speak intelligently and carry on a conversation....but it's very very few. I guess I would expect no less from the fanbase that made death threats and trashed a website. Ky fans being ky fans 101

Reactions: BLUEDEVILLinKY
I just got done watching, Natalie had her 1st round of State Playoffs in Volleyball tonight. They won ! Ok. I’m not quite as worried about shooting as I was after CTC now. I guess my biggest worry is defense. We have a long way to go. I really like Jack White man. He’s coming along nicely. And Alex keeps improving as well, and damn, no man bun, made me proud, lol. Love Tres game, he’s no Tyus just yet but he’s got strong court awareness. Once the gel happens this could be a match made in heaven. Cam is quietly terrific. He’s gonna be special as well. Zion is not a one trick pony at all. Damn. What a gift, sure he can dunk like the Incredible Hulk, but he finishes silky smooth as well, rebounds, blocks and gets off great passes. And he’s just what the doctor ordered to keep morale and the crowd in it at all times. And RJ. God, what a gift to our program. Stud, top to bottom. Winner , end of story. Love his takes to the basket and of course that intensity. Wish we had a few more games before UK, we won’t quite be there yet for that one, but it’s cool, the finished project is gonna be a Lamborghini. Gonna be a fun drive this year boys. Buckle up !

1. I swear the broadcast on Saturday better not show a replay after every one of our baskets, other than Zion’s dunks.
2. I don’t really like anyone who chose to go to the Duke soccer game over a chance to see all our guys for the first time in a real game.
3. Our transition defense needs a lot of work.
4. We’re gonna win the title.

Not a bit salty.....I would just rather talk sensible basketball if we are going to have opposing fans in here....it makes for much better conversations than dealing with immature trolls who are only here to trash talk. Have at it, all you want. Doesn't bother me a bit. There are a few from your fanbase that can actually speak intelligently and carry on a conversation....but it's very very few. I guess I would expect no less from the fanbase that made death threats and trashed a website. Ky fans being ky fans 101
Just shot you a PM, let me know if you got it.

after listening to k's presser I am not too worried about the d. he said he put them in bad positions by trying to press va union in the first half and va union was able to push through that after a made basket. he also mentioned how the d was gambling in the 1st half and giving the other team a player advantage. in the 2nd half he said they started picking up half court and no pressing and the d looked better in 2nd half. he really likes the kind of pressure Tre is putting on the ball handler and feels Barrett or cam can do the same thing while Tre is out of the game. coaches are still learning the players and their strengths on d as well. well see what kind of progress is made in that area on Saturday

This is in no way Zuon's fault or a knock against him, but I hope he doesn't get the same Trae Young treatment from ESPN this year because good lord.

This team is different. My expectations were a lot lower coming in this year, because I bought into the crazy hype train before last season and was super disappointed that it never came together. I know it was Virgina Union, but these guys already play together better then last years team. I am extremely excited for this year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT