ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Virginia Union

I don’t remember ever seeing Cameron this empty.. or maybe I just didn’t notice last year during preseason games.. is this common?

Man, Bolden just is not where I thought he would be going into his junior year. Very disappointing
Yea, I just don’t get it.. guys like Zoubek & MP3 made a lot more progress in the same amount of time.. I’m not seeing much progress at all from Bolden.. it’s odd.

We have really got to work on our transition defense. It's not good at all!
OFC

very very early in the season and for the team but the trend on defense looks like it may continue to be frustrating. First year star player defense.

It’s early but that’s been a constant theme for the last couple of seasons but it’s way early

Give them he// boys . My WiFi signal sucks in the sticks

very very early in the season and for the team but the trend on defense looks like it may continue to be frustrating. First year star player defense.

Agree, we still struggle to keep the ball in front of us. The press has not been good

Watching Bolden play against this team that has no one half his size is giving me a migraine. That dude has no assertiveness to his offensive game. And his defensive timing and footwork hasn't improved at all.

Side note can we please stop getting a replay after every duke basket. I like watching the defense too ...

Team needs to gel, which I'm confident they will. Too many guys want to run the break and settle for jumpers in the half court, haha. But I think it'll come together.

I like the athleticism and aggression. This team will be fun and will be lethal when they click.

Transition O vs Transition D for Duke is night and day........

Electric on O....slooow and sloggy on D

46-32 with 1:30 left in the first.

Someone on twitter said there is a Duke-UNC soccer game going on 200 yards away...possibly affecting turnout.

With the athleticism on the team - any focus or team effort on defense would make it extremely hard for teams to score, but VaU is finding scoring quite easy. Hopefully the team realises that stopping a team scoring is as satisfying as scoring 100...

Can't wait to watch this team get better and better. It's gonna be fun.

I also like that Virginia Union is playing so hard. Let's put guys know they have to match effort.

Soccer game is 0-0 at half in case anyone was wondering :)...slighty lower than this halftime score

RJ started out on fire...hitting from 3 and dunking everything. Hes got 19 at half

Zion got it going a little later but has been very good. 16 pts (4-4 FT) 4 rebs/3asts

Cam has gone 2-7 from 3 for 8 pts....Jones has 7 asts early but still trying to find his shot 0-3

Duke went 7-19 from 3 for almost 37% and 7-11 from the line

AOC has a 5pts/3rebs and White has a 3 with a couple boards

Bolden has 4 boards (3 on O) but not much else ...pretty disappointing

I dont think Baker redishirts...he'll knock down a 3 this half

Cameron seems kinda quiet and a little empty?

Virginia came to play, they are playing really hard and not backing down..well see how the next 20 plays out!

This may be a dumb question.. But is the court lighter? I swear it looks really light to me.

I don't like thinking about Kentucky's transition offense against our transition defense.

I hope that it's just that he is cramping up. We don't need any more foot issue's!!!!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT