ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe White is amazing..

They are just way better than us. Like I said in the last game, we don't beat them even if we have Zion.

Sadly that’s ball game...maybe we will be better with all our crew next week..

We are running out of juice!! We have to turn this around quick or its over!!!
OFC

RJ is a charging machine and hard headed as hell. He just doesnt understand something about charging.

It’s over we down Zion Bolden and RJ becuase of fouls the whole game. I don’t want to ever hear Duke gets the calls bs again. Bs

Reactions: youngman42
I miss Zion so much. It's like this team ran completely out of fire when he got injured and hasn't gotten it back since.

Nobody in the country is answering that run... certainly not a limping Duke.

That was impressive.

The RJ fouls were just plain shit

This sucks.

Duke is a terrible matchup for UVA.

UNCheat is a terrible matchup for unhealthy Duke.

UVA is a terrible matchup for UNCheat.

Looking forward to a Rd 3 with Zion back.

We will see what we are next week..it is what it is right now..doesn’t make it suck any less unfortunately

Why not put Joey Baker in for AOC’s minutes for the rest of the game.. if he’s not capable of playing those minutes as good as AOC is right now, he should have never burned his redshirt.

Can’t wait for Barrett to go. All the talent in the world but is to much of a ME player!
Come on man. I don’t comment a lot on here, but we need Barrett to be aggressive. That’s his role on the team. Only other person looking for their shot is Cam.

The one and done only works when you have seniors. 2015 team had Quinn Cook, last year’s team got farther than I thought and had Grayson.
This team has no upper classmen to take charge when things get tight. There are a lot issues with this team, lazy on defense and rebounding, too much iso ball on offense.

Just take everybody out before somebody else gets injured. Playing for the tournament anyway....

Kobe White is amazing..

They are just way better than us. Like I said in the last game, we don't beat them even if we have Zion.
Zion is the best player in the country. They’re not better with him in the lineup.

I hope Zion comes back playing well. But losing Bolden will hurt. He's got to be out for at least a couple of weeks if not the season. Totally sucks.

If we had these guys at full health, I'd love to play UNC in the ACC finals or FF. And crush them to dust. Then let's hear Jay-UNC-Bilas talk about how great the UNC kids are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT