ADVERTISEMENT

Duke travel schedule...

diehardDUKIEnKY

Starter
Aug 26, 2008
Shelbyville KY
Hello and first and foremost any info that is able to be provided is appreciated! I live 25 minutes outside of Louisville and will be in attendance for our game against UofL on the 12th. Where I’m looking for information is in the area of how do we travel for 9pm Tuesday night games? Will they fly in that morning and back out that night? Will they fly in the night before and get rested and then fly out after the game?

Selfishly I am asking because Duke basketball has been my most consistent happy place for over 25 years. Even during those times when family or friends weren’t I knew Duke was always there, and ANY chance I get to see and meet the players and coaches I jump on. The one person in the world I wanna meet and shake hands with more than anyone else is Coach K. So again if any of you amazing posters can provide me any info I’d be grateful beyond any amount of words!

Hello and first and foremost any info that is able to be provided is appreciated! I live 25 minutes outside of Louisville and will be in attendance for our game against UofL on the 12th. Where I’m looking for information is in the area of how do we travel for 9pm Tuesday night games? Will they fly in that morning and back out that night? Will they fly in the night before and get rested and then fly out after the game?

Selfishly I am asking because Duke basketball has been my most consistent happy place for over 25 years. Even during those times when family or friends weren’t I knew Duke was always there, and ANY chance I get to see and meet the players and coaches I jump on. The one person in the world I wanna meet and shake hands with more than anyone else is Coach K. So again if any of you amazing posters can provide me any info I’d be grateful beyond any amount of words!

I met coach K once when we played the tournament game in Rupp.
Shook his hand and he autographed my hat. Later, I gave that hat to this girl. I have no idea where she is now, but I want my hat back.....

Deb.....if you are reading this. I want my damn hat

No idea but when they played at Clemson we saw the team bus when we went in so as we left we stood next to it and everyone came out and shook hands and K talked a little to the crowd. Real awesome experience

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT