ADVERTISEMENT

Duke offers....

If Duval and Jackson are at duke next year, that will be the best guard situation (with Luke) EVER at duke. I say that with Jason Williams being my all time favorite duke player.

If Duval and Jackson are at duke next year, that will be the best guard situation (with Luke) EVER at duke. I say that with Jason Williams being my all time favorite duke player.
That's also with the knowledge that Trent and O'Connell are already in the fold

Right now, the trio of Redick, Ewing and Duhon statistically might have been the best maybe only behind Hurley, Hill, and Hill. Duhon, William and Dunleavy were obviously a huge success as well. Duval, Jackson, Kennard, Trent and O'Connell (with a 20% chance of Grayson) would have to be considered all-time.

Reactions: dbav
Seems like he's got short legs and long arms and makes the most of it with insane balance and anticipation. The ball never comes up above his waistline when he's in traffic. He knows how the game is played.

Reactions: dukehokie
That would be a HUGE get. Are we really in this? Would be lovely... There seem to be a LOT of picks our way recently on the Crystal Ball...

Duval added to carter and Trent is outrageous but then add Knox in and Duke could have 4 Fr starters.

Bamba I think only becomes a reality if Bolden leaves.

Reactions: denniden
He's the type of player that has no adjustment when stepping up to college level competition.

Here's what I see for 2018:

Trevon Duval
Frank Jackson
Luke Kennard
Kevin Knox
Wendell Carter

Gary Trent and Chase Jeter as the main guys off the bench

O'Connell and DeLaurier with minutes here and there. I like our chances with this lineup :D

Reactions: KellenPatrick

Trevon Duval
Frank Jackson
Luke Kennard
Kevin Knox
Wendell Carter

O'Connell and DeLaurier with minutes here and there. I like our chances with this lineup :D
I think White and maybe even Vrank will play some next year.
I do like the looks of that lineup.

Trevon Duval
Frank Jackson
Luke Kennard
Kevin Knox
Wendell Carter

Sweet Jesus, that would be the best wet dream I have had since I was about 15.

Trevon Duval
Frank Jackson
Luke Kennard
Kevin Knox
Wendell Carter

I missed it. It went right over my head. When did Duval and Knox commit. OFC

Reactions: GAAP and dbav
Ohhh, stop it, Sky. Can't some of us fantasize without you trying to snap us back to our senses??? Haaa.

If we are going to fantasize just think of what a great lineup we're going to have with Grayson, Bolden, Tatum and Giles next year with all these great recruits coming in. ;) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT