ADVERTISEMENT

Duke offers....

At any rate, the two fellas I trust don't seem to think we land him, neither do I.

No answer to what? Did your research come up empty? Hulk? LoL.

No answer? You would expect someone to answer you so come on Hulk
4f78cb906f81af0252f52e0fe846d1de.jpg

Not sure I'm understanding the animosity here @GAAP.
We'll call it even. I'm not sure why people text about potential recruits for next year DURING a game being played by the current year's team. In related news, there's a new episode of Fixer Upper on HGTV during the Michigan State game if you're bored.

We'll call it even. I'm not sure why people text about potential recruits for next year DURING a game being played by the current year's team. In related news, there's a new episode of Fixer Upper on HGTV during the Michigan State game if you're bored.

@GAAP I'm willing to drop it with you, especially because I've never had any issues with you. I just honestly wanted to know why you were giving me so much heat but since I won't get an answer out of you it's all good. To each is own man. Maybe it's ok if we discuss it during commercial breaks?

I know it doesnt mean anything, but we just got a slew of Crystal ball picks including Slater and Rowe. I feel really good about this one. It wasnt much of a secret he changed schools and made it very public he wanted to reopen his recruitment, the talk around the town is that he did that to hope that Duke would start recruiting him. We seem to be all in on him with Capel and he is a huge Duke fan and especially Kyrie fan.

I think Frank jumps after this year but can you imagine a back court of Duval, Frank, Luke and Trent. That is one hell of a back court. Ideally we land Duval, Knox and hopefully one more 4 star. Predicting a lineup next year of

Duval
Frank
Luke
Knox
Carter

Well Pis, maybe we get lucky and you can celebrate I'm wrong and we land the #1 PG. Works for me.

Reactions: pisgah101
Yeah, I'm a recent poster but this thread reminds me more of THR, with a couple of posters escalating a minor disagreement into a mess that none of us want to read.

I for one really hope we land Duval if the coaching staff think it's a good fit, from what we've seen so far this year, not sure we have even a serviceable PG on the roster, and you can really tell the difference when someone like Lonzo Ball at UCLA is running the team.

I know this year's team - when finally healthy - is pretty stacked, but if we get Carter, Duval, Knox and Trent to join what I think will be a great returning group, next year could be epic. Not that I'm thinking about next year yet so don't yell at me! :)

Reactions: dukehokie
I'll take either, Duvall or Coleman actually. We already got the main ingredients, Wendell and Trent.

Coleman has some massive feet for his size, so naturally, he reminds me of Nolan smith.

Reactions: Showenuff
I think Duke has a great chance with Duval. He had no clear front runner and has said before he liked Duke, now his academics issues are straightened out Duke is going to be all in on him. I could be wrong but I like our chances and Capel is on it.

Duke's trending in the crystal ball for Duval, per 247; Lykins, Rowe, Meyer all have him as going to Duke for now at least

I would love to see him at Duke, and not at UK or worse UNC but wherever he goes I'm going to have to follow him while he is in school. He will be a very entertaining player to watch. He has that "IT" factor going on. Man I love watching a pure PG do his thing

Reactions: DukeDenver
I would love to see him at Duke, and not at UK or worse UNC but wherever he goes I'm going to have to follow him while he is in school. He will be a very entertaining player to watch. He has that "IT" factor going on. Man I love watching a pure PG do his thing
Is he considering U.K.?

Crystal ball at 247 has him 67% chance of going to Duke with 12 total predictions in. Hmm....Could you imagine getting him, Knox and maybe even Bamba?? Good Lord.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT