ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Hopefully with AD requesting a trade, they will give Okafor more burn. He is a bargain at that contract and production right now. Might as well see what you have in Okafor and start making plans post AD. Especially since they are pretty much out of the playoff picture right now.

Reactions: 91'92'00'10'
I think Big Jah is gonna be the starting center on the Seattle Pelicans (hopefully they go back to being the Supersonics) in a few years......

Reactions: dbav
Jah would thrive even more with Ingram in the lineup.

He has really been hustling on the court. Go get um young fella

It’s crazy how just a few weeks ago, there was talk of Jahlil basically not even being an NBA caliber player.. so much has to do with the system you’re in and the chances you’re given (and taking advantage of it)..

I’m sure there are teams you could put a player like Klay Thompson on and he average 30ppg and others where he can’t play HIS game and he becomes a JR Smith.. the system means so much.

Sounds like a lot of work. May need to hire an IT consultant.
Before he does that, he needs to unplug his router for a minute then plug it back in.

Appreciate that
If you had 99’ instead of 00’ and had 01’ I’m pretty sure a lot of posters would be like:

dVDJiez.gif

If Jah continues and has a really good second half of the season, could he win ‘comeback player of the year’ or is that just for players coming back from injury? Serious question. I don’t follow the NBA that much.

Before he does that, he needs to unplug his router for a minute then plug it back in.

If you had 99’ instead of 00’ and had 01’ I’m pretty sure a lot of posters would be like:

dVDJiez.gif
Brilliant post. Thank you for the belly laugh, kind sir.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Who would be Duke's starting NBA lineup right now.

1. Kyrie Irving
2. JJ Redick
3. Jason Tatum
4. Brandon Ingram
5. Ja Okafor

I realize that Jason or Brandon aren't PF's but what the hec. Maybe slip Jabari Parker but he's really not a PF either. Does Bags or Carter have the stats to be the PF . Pretty good bench could come out of some Dukies also. The list is long and good. The more I think about it the harder it gets. I think we've had about 25 Dukies play some in the NBA this year.
OFC

If Jah continues and has a really good second half of the season, could he win ‘comeback player of the year’ or is that just for players coming back from injury? Serious question. I don’t follow the NBA that much.
He deserves to be in the running for it. However...Derrick Rose already has this award locked up (provided he doesn't get injured.)
Rose, like Jah, was basically out of the league last year. He's already had a 50 point game and is having the best season since his 2011 MVP year.

Who would be Duke's starting NBA lineup right now.

1. Kyrie Irving
2. JJ Redick
3. Jason Tatum
4. Brandon Ingram
5. Ja Okafor

I realize that Jason or Brandon aren't PF's but what the hec. Maybe slip Jabari Parker but he's really not a PF either. Does Bags or Carter have the stats to be the PF . Pretty good bench could come out of some Dukies also. The list is long and good. The more I think about it the harder it gets. I think we've had about 25 Dukies play some in the NBA this year.
OFC
I like this question.

The easy ones are Kyrie and JJ.
1. Kyrie
2. Redick
3. Tatum
4. Winslow (quietly having an amazing year)
5. Okafor

Wendell would be on there but he's out for the year. Bagley is starting to come on strong, he's healthy again and has had multiple 20/10 games. By next year, Bagley will be a regular top 5 Duke guy in the league.

As someone who has watched every Lakers game, Ingram still hasn't figured it all out yet. He's good, but not reaching the heights that some expected. Kinda been a disapointment IMO.

Reactions: dbav
I feel like that’d be more of Most Improved player. That’s an award right? I was sure of it but I’m having second thoughts now lol

How crazy is it that JJ is pretty much a consensus all NBA Duke player after more than 10 years in the league? Absolutely love it

Reactions: TheDude1
Kyrie Irving scored 23 points and dished out 10 assists in a 113-99 win over the NY Knicks. Jayson Tatum added 13 points in the win.

Reactions: skysdad
Kyrie Irving led Boston with 30 points and 11 assists in a 134-129 win over OKC. Jayson Tatum had 11 points and seven rebounds in the win.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT