ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Q I appreciate this thread you created. I know it takes time to gather all this info. I'm not a great NBA fan. I'll watch some of the playoffs or a game or two if I see a Duke player is playing but I am a Duke fan and love to see how they are doing. You have become a very fine poster here and your post on other threads show you doing a lot of reseach. Me I just post office the cuff usually what's on my mind. OFC

Q I appreciate this thread you created. I know it takes time to gather all this info. I'm not a great NBA fan. I'll watch some of the playoffs or a game or two if I see a Duke player is playing but I am a Duke fan and love to see how they are doing. You have become a very fine poster here and your post on other threads show you doing a lot of reseach. Me I just post office the cuff usually what's on my mind. OFC

I appreciate it Sky! I just wanted to provide a space for those Duke fans who wanted to still keep up with former players in the NBA. Now that we have a lot of productive players in the NBA, I look forward to keeping everyone updated on their on/off the court moves.

Awww shit - Mason Plumlee and Derrick Favors just got into it. Pretty serious for an NBA scuffle considering no punches were thrown. Looks like some guys left the bench - probably suspensions coming. Plumlee did not take kindly to getting shoved.

Jahlil Okafor had another double-double—24 points and 15 rebounds—in a 126-114 loss to San Antonio. Frank Jackson added 15 points in the loss.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving had a double-double—32 points and 10 assists—in a 115-111 loss to Golden State. Jayson Tatum scored 20 points in the loss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT