ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Me neither. I said it then and it’s just proving to be the right choice each and every day.

As long as he played with James he would not reach his potential as a player . I think it can said about any played. That includes Davis, Durant or any other NBA player he has named as I liking to play with. There is a reason you will never seen Stephen Curry playing on the same team with James.
OFC

As long as he played with James he would not reach his potential as a player . I think it can said about any played. That includes Davis, Durant or any other NBA player he has named as I liking to play with. There is a reason you will never seen Stephen Curry playing on the same team with James.
OFC

I get what you’re saying, but playing with James makes your job a lot easier. Plus, Kyrie isn’t winning a ring without James (in Cleveland). He wins one in Boston and he’s solidifying his legacy.

I do think Davis may join James in LA and I think they could coexist.

Full disclosure: I’m a Lakers fan!

I get what you’re saying, but playing with James makes your job a lot easier. Plus, Kyrie isn’t winning a ring without James (in Cleveland). He wins one in Boston and he’s solidifying his legacy.

Once AD goes to the Lakers...it's over.
Full disclosure: I'm a Laker fan!

Kyrie Irving had 16 points and eight rebounds and Jayson Tatum scored 12 and grabbed 11 rebounds in a 120-111 loss to San Antonio.

That was kind of my point earlier when I said Kyrie couldn’t get away quick enough. Some guys are alright being The sidekick and some want more. Kyrie is a guy that wants to be what James is. Nothing wrong with that. Irving has given James his due for what he’s learned from him.

If the Celtics win a title with Kyrie at the lead, his legacy will be what he wanted and exactly why he wanted to split from James.

It’ll be interesting what happens with AD. So many think Boston and LA with the latter being the hot team at the moment. I’ve always thought Danny Ainge is sending out smoke screens with regards to interest in AD and truly wants to make another run at Durant. Kyrie, Tatum and KD are pretty tight as well. Should be another fun summer in the NBA.

Luke Kennard scored 10 points in a 119-107 loss to San Antonio.

Kyrie Irving scored 17 points and Jayson Tatum added 16 in a 116-95 win over Brooklyn.

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT