ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Brandon Ingram (24), JJ Redick (15) and Zion Williamson (14) combined for 53 points in a 125-111 win over Cleveland. Ingram added six assists and Williamson had nine rebounds in the win.

Reactions: skysdad
Kyrie Irving scored 20 points in a 125-115 win over Detroit.

Last edited:
What's so sick about this is he did this with just one turnover. By way of comparison, I freaking love Tyus Jones, but when he racks up six or seven assists with zero or one turnover, it's super impressive but his number of opportunities to turn the ball over is much more limited. He's not driving the lane a dozen plus times, through traffic, and getting a shot off. Kyrie had 30 shots and 10 foul shots. He had so many opportunities to turn the ball over. I've got to think 45 points and just one turnover is very, very rare.

Just checked - the record for most points without a turnover in an NBA game: Carmelo got 62 without a turnover in Jan of 2014. He had 13 rebounds as well. Zero assists, steals, or blocks. That's an insane stat line.

Was watching a bit of the Nets/Pistons game last night and they were talking about Kyrie's 45 points and one turnover game and they mentioned that earlier in the season (it was actually the season opener) he had 50 points and zero turnovers. 50/8/7 and zero turnovers. That kind of stat line seems unimaginable to me.

Cam Reddish had 12 points in a 127-117 win over Philadelphia.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum scored 20 points and added six rebounds in a 119-104 win over Golden State.

Kyrie Irving scored a season-high 54 points (19-of-23) from the field in a 133-118 win over Chicago. Irving was also 7-of-9 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
Zion Williamson scored 24 points and Brandon Ingram added 20 in a 139-111 win over Memphis. JJ Redick added 16 for New Orleans. Tyus Jones scored 10 points for Memphis in the loss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT