ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Zion Williamson led New Orleans with a career-high 31 points, nine rebounds and five assists in a 138-117 win over Portland. JJ Redick scored 20 and Frank Jackson added 13 in the win.

Seriously, the NBA is littered with Duke players. I remember the days when there were 2, 3, or 4 teams with Duke guys that I would casually root for. Today you are hard pressed to find a team without a Duke player and most all of them are significant contributors. It’s awesome.

Zion Williamson led New Orleans with a career-high 31 points, nine rebounds and five assists in a 138-117 win over Portland. JJ Redick scored 20 and Frank Jackson added 13 in the win.

Pardon of someone may have pointed this out already. If Okafor can improve and get some minutes, it is actually possible and conceivable that New Orleans could have five Duke players on the floor at the same time:

G Jackson
G Redick
F Ingram
F Williamson
C Okafor

Their coach should do that at some point in the season. That would be really cool. I wonder how many times that has happened in the NBA... Five players on the floor at the same time on the same team all from the same university?

Pardon of someone may have pointed this out already. If Okafor can improve and get some minutes, it is actually possible and conceivable that New Orleans could have five Duke players on the floor at the same time:

G Jackson
G Redick
F Ingram
F Williamson
C Okafor

Their coach should do that at some point in the season. That would be really cool. I wonder how many times that has happened in the NBA... Five players on the floor at the same time on the same team all from the same university?
I cannot imagine its ever happened but boy would that be an achievement!

Tatum was called “the best player on the court” by Kemba Walker in the Celtics 141-133 OT win over the Clippers. He scored 39, 9 rebounds, and held Kawhi Leonard to 3-11, 1-7 while guarding him per ESPN.

https://es.pn/38vvRAI
Kemba wasn't wrong. Tatums' 4th quarter defense on Leonard was outstanding and the best thing he did all night. Kawhi struggles to get any space at all. I didn't read that article, but there is no bigger fan of Tatums' game than Kemba.

Cam Reddish scored 16 points in a 129-124 win over Miami.

That Cam D

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
Jayson Tatum had a double-double—28 points and 11 rebounds—in a 127-117 win over Minnesota.

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
Zion Williamson led New Orleans with 25 points and Brandon Ingram added 16 in a 128-115 win over Portland. Gary Trent, Jr. scored 15 (3-of-4) from 3 in the loss.

Last edited:
Zion Williamson scored 28 points and added seven rebounds in a 115-101 win over Golden State. Brandon Ingram added 17 points in the win.

Brandon Ingram led New Orleans with 34 points and seven rebounds and Zion Williamson added 29 in a 118-109 loss to the LA Lakers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT