ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes KY

Look at the bright side, after our trouncing them and the way they are playing now, the troll rate over here is down to like .07% now. Love it.
Right show, and RR is about ready to eat Cal's unborn child lol.

Apparently it took a last second half court heave to even get it to overtime. That shot’s gonna be overshadowed by the loss.
I have to admit, it was a great game. I started recording it when it was tied at 51, just had that feeling. Now I have something to go back and watch so I can match it with the misery coming from RR. I have never seen a team flex so much. Ky flexcats from here on out for me. Oh and Herro is terrible right now. Best thing that could have happen to Wisconsin.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Time to go to Walmart decked out in Duke gear!!!

And I don't really even need anything!!
Oh well, guess I can buy some beer and frozen pizza!!

6A1hXoe.jpg

I just went over to RR and it looks like Calipari threw his players under the bus and blamed the loss on them in the post game press conference

Reactions: retiredsoldier
UK isn’t good on defense. This will happen a few more times.
That's not what Cal was saying at halftime. He was loving where his defense was and said his offense would catch up. He gave credit to a good Seton Hell team that plays extremely hard.

The only UK player that was impressive was Washington and he was boastful when he made a nice play so that makes him a piece of Kentucky horse poop.

Reactions: cropper364
Glad they lost. Pj Washington pisses me off with all of his dumb flexing and stare downs when he’s so inconsistent. Such a clown. Hate seeing talented kids act like that

Show, I will be there to witness it in person while being decked out with my Duke (Javin DeLaurier) jersey and sitting in the UCLA section. My brother is a North Carolina fan so it's my Christmas gift for him.

I haven’t been banned from rump rafters yet. Maybe I should see about getting that changed......
Shame on you, and here I am thinking you were an honorable man! Lol I got banned after 3 post, 2 of the 3 was just typing lol at another poster. I need a better effort out of you QC. Lol j/k. But could you be my voice over there?

Shame on you, and here I am thinking you were an honorable man! Lol I got banned after 3 post, 2 of the 3 was just typing lol at another poster. I need a abteer effect out of you QC. Lol j/k. But could you be my voice overe there?
I got you covered RS lol

Look at the bright side, after our trouncing them and the way they are playing now, the troll rate over here is down to like .07% now. Love it.
Yea we haven’t heard from that ass blown wall2boogie in forever. I miss him.

Lol you know how it is, when you're trying to type what you are thinking, while cracking up. I was like WTH did I just type.

Reactions: QC Dukie
If Coby is off it should be a game. Unless Big Luke Maye takes over, as is him M. O. in all the big games.

What was UK's last possession? Hagans just casually jogged the ball up the court with 5 seconds left in the game and then started to run a set... Was he not aware of the clock?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT