ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Excursion

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
My bad everyone - in Orlando with family at Disney World.

Glad the game day thread was started by someone else because I totally dropped the ball-thought about it last night before bed but then totally forgot once I got into the park today.

FYI-Disney is crazy!

Glad to see we won-I’ll have the thread back next game!!!

Glad the game day thread was started by someone else because I totally dropped the ball-thought about it last night before bed but then totally forgot once I got into the park today.

FYI-Disney is crazy!

Is it packed? I went the last time I'm 2016 and it was awful couldn't move

We are at animal kingdom too and it’s slammed. 180 min wait for new Avatar ride!

We've gone 4x in last 5 years -it really is a science to pick the best time. Typically late Fall and Spring work out well but you still need to search out a bit to ensure there's no marathons/special events that clog things up!

Have fun man, we love that place.

Reactions: Dad2ze
We've gone 4x in last 5 years -it really is a science to pick the best time. Typically late Fall and Spring work out well but you still need to search out a bit to ensure there's no marathons/special events that clog things up!

Have fun man, we love that place.
We do too!!! Going during Spring Break. On a side note...my wife and I were offered jobs at WDW. I said yes and she said no. Not yet anyway. We have friends who live in Durham and he commutes 2-3 time a month usually a weekend. We would be teaching but still...to work at Disney I’d be a happy man.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Avatar flight of the passage ride was great. Line was long as hell. Get the fast pass if you can. Really cool setup about the ride 15 min prior to getting on the simulator cycles. Incredible simulation. Ride is only 5 min long but very much worth the wait if you can't get the fast pass. Better than Soarin. 17k steps today. My feet hurt. Duke won, so all is good :)

The other avatar river ride was a disappointment....so so short. Literally 3 minutes.

Reactions: pisgah101
We are at animal kingdom too and it’s slammed. 180 min wait for new Avatar ride!

FYI-Disney is crazy!

You do realize sgrooms is now undefeated when starting game thread.

Late October is best time crowd wise and book fast passes/meals six months out when staying on Disney property. We did 7 days and legs were shot.

Avatar flight of the passage ride was great. Line was long as hell. Get the fast pass if you can. Really cool setup about the ride 15 min prior to getting on the simulator cycles. Incredible simulation. Ride is only 5 min long but very much worth the wait if you can't get the fast pass. Better than Soarin. 17k steps today. My feet hurt. Duke won, so all is good :)

The other avatar river ride was a disappointment....so so short. Literally 3 minutes.
Did you ride the new Frozen ride? Wait...do you have girls that would ride that? Don’t take me for the crazy guy asking about your kids, right @SoCal_Dukie3

Did you ride the new Frozen ride? Wait...do you have girls that would ride that? Don’t take me for the crazy guy asking about your kids, right @SoCal_Dukie3

Yes we have ridden that- it’s pretty cool. Water ride with great animation and goes backwards at one point. Long long wait so you have to use a fast pass. My little girl is 6 and loved it.

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT