ADVERTISEMENT

Devils '19 hoop class still looks quite promising!

I don’t have to post a link to support my claims (this isn’t a trial). As a matter of fact, several articles are no longer available due to it being several years ago. The fact remains, Roy has trashed many of his players in the past and if you follow college basketball like most of us do, then you will read or hear about Roy’s actions. This is no secret. You can say what you want, but it’s the truth.

The ol’ “because I said so” argument. Good tactic. That always wins.

i agree w/ you 1000%, a kid staying in school is a great thing, same as a kid realizing that he can make millions after 1 year of school and make an immediate impact on his family....both are winning decisions, and the best part is, a person can always go back to school and finish up if they desire

Agree. I don’t have any problem with kids taking the money when it’s available. I have a certain appreciation for those that are capable of delaying gratification but that doesn’t mean I dislike the ones that either can’t or won’t.

$1

Dont take this the wrong way, but I can tell you truthfully with all my heart, that I couldn’t give two s**** about your program or university. The fact that you are on our board posting and us not on yours posting tells me all I need to know.

I don’t at all take it the wrong way. I take your comment exactly how you intend it - you dislike UNC. I get it. And if you’re not posting UNC related posts, then my comment that you quoted wasn’t aimed at you. But to say no one here cares about UNC (as @jwill133 did) is patently false. There’s quite a bit of UNC themed discussion here and I haven’t started any of those discussions.

As for why I’m posting here, I clarified that weeks ago when I was asked. I post here to read a different side. If I wanted to read comments that simply reiterate my own feelings, I would just skip the message board thing and sit around and talk to myself.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Agree. I don’t have any problem with kids taking the money when it’s available. I have a certain appreciation for those that are capable of delaying gratification but that doesn’t mean I dislike the ones that either can’t or won’t.

I don’t at all take it the wrong way. I take your comment exactly how you intend it - you dislike UNC. I get it. And if you’re not posting UNC related posts, then my comment that you quoted wasn’t aimed at you. But to say no one here cares about UNC (as @jwill133 did) is patently false. There’s quite a bit of UNC themed discussion here and I haven’t started any of those discussions.

As for why I’m posting here, I clarified that weeks ago when I was asked. I post here to read a different side. If I wanted to read comments that simply reiterate my own feelings, I would just skip the message board thing and sit around and talk to myself.

Ignoring the facts are hard, I get it. Typical UNC arrogance. If you google some of the subjects at hand, you will find some of the substance I stated. However, ESPN has deleted some articles, as well as other sites. Some show up in google and you can't access the article because it no longer exist. I guess that went away with the decades of cheating by UNC and Roy. lol Doesn't take away the fact of what I've read and what's common knowledge surrounding UNC and Roy.

why should they delay?....delaying gratifies fans....if you had a winning powerball ticket would you file it away?

839.png

Reactions: ticket2ride04
I'm pretty certain I know what it means. Maybe you should stop ignoring the "facts". Wait a minute, I guess you guys have the liberty to change the "facts". By bad it was a typo.

Tell me again what you think the facts are. Is your claim that Roy withheld information from McAdoo a “fact”? If it is, I’m sure that you could provide evidence, right? What about that statement you attributed to Lawson? What was it?...something or another about him saying he didn’t get better from playing at UNC? I’m sure you could find something, right? Even with Google conspiring to keep all of this anti-UNC stuff under wraps, I have to believe someone has something on some of this. Maybe Bing?

Before they went to UNC, many top 10 recruits thought it to be inconceivable that they would still be playing college ball 2,3 years later, all the while their draft stock going down!

Who cares! I need up to the second recruiting updates!

Boogie Ellis just got offered by Duke.

Positives: he has family in the state of North Carolina.

Negatives: they are all Tar Heel fans, and he used to watch games with them.

He's from Cali, and may be a tough pull crosscountry. He had been favoring local schools.

I don’t have to post a link to support my claims (this isn’t a trial). As a matter of fact, several articles are no longer available due to it being several years ago.

So you can't find the articles that back-up your claims huh? That's ok Mr. President, we'll just take your word for it. I'm SURE the polls show you are more popular that Abraham Lincoln.

Now can we get back to recruiting? Boogie Ellis just got offered.

The high number of UNC related posts at this board would illustrate that many of y'all do indeed care.

But I hear you. Let's do get back on topic. What's 2019 looking like for y'all thus far?

You’ve got to be bored or banned from your own Rival’s site to be on here constantly. Hopefully, our mods will send you packing like we will on the court at least twice in the next 6+ months.

You’ve got to be bored or banned from your own Rival’s site to be on here constantly. Hopefully, our mods will send you packing like we will on the court at least twice in the next 6+ months.

I have 134 posts here since July 17. That’s roughly 2 per day (but not really because 15 or so posts were yesterday in this thread). How is that “on this site constantly”?

Anyone here have 134 posts on thr in their eintire life??

I don’t think that makes any difference but if you like, you are welcome to come to THR and discuss anything with me. I’ll give the mods a heads up that you - a friend of mine - wants to post on THR. You let me know.

I don’t think that makes any difference but if you like, you are welcome to come to THR and discuss anything with me. I’ll give the mods a heads up that you - a friend of mine - wants to post on THR. You let me know.
I appreciate the offer dude. But I’m gonna have to decline.

Reactions: pisgah101
So you can't find the articles that back-up your claims huh? That's ok Mr. President, we'll just take your word for it. I'm SURE the polls show you are more popular that Abraham Lincoln.

Now can we get back to recruiting? Boogie Ellis just got offered.

Don’t be a douche to one of our own

Reactions: QC Dukie
Does @Coach325 post here? I like that guy and he seems to really have inside scoop on a lot of recruiting stuff. He posts at THR occasionally but I’ve not seen him here, which is odd seeing that he is a duke guy.

Does @Coach325 post here? I like that guy and he seems to really have inside scoop on a lot of recruiting stuff. He posts at THR occasionally but I’ve not seen him here, which is odd seeing that he is a duke guy.
This isn’t THR, feel free to continue to put the bat signal out for him over there as your whole board has been doing. If you’d like to discuss recruiting feel free- but i understand you’re game plan here. Again- keep it to recruiting and you’ll be fine .

This isn’t THR, feel free to continue to put the bat signal out for him over there as your whole board has been doing. If you’d like to discuss recruiting feel free- but i understand you’re game plan here. Again- keep it to recruiting and you’ll be fine .

What is my bat signal? I like that guy. He has good info and is amenable to sharing it. I’ve never been anything but cordial and appreciative of his posting at THR. He would attest to that. I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Such a jaded group around here. Sheesh.

What is my bat signal? I like that guy. He has good info and is amenable to sharing it. I’ve never been anything but cordial and appreciative of his posting at THR. He would attest to that. I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Such a jaded group around here. Sheesh.
They butt hurt Terror!!!

Supposedly according to the Duke scout board, Cole Anthony had open gym a few hours away and no one from Duke even bothered to show up.

I haven’t seen anything about that. Then again maybe the staff knows something we don’t on him. Duke will be ok

Tell me again what you think the facts are. Is your claim that Roy withheld information from McAdoo a “fact”? If it is, I’m sure that you could provide evidence, right? What about that statement you attributed to Lawson? What was it?...something or another about him saying he didn’t get better from playing at UNC? I’m sure you could find something, right? Even with Google conspiring to keep all of this anti-UNC stuff under wraps, I have to believe someone has something on some of this. Maybe Bing?
Don’t be a douche to one of our own

It's not that the articles didn't exist. I'm just saying you can't access them anymore. I have thick skin, so I'm not offended.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT