ADVERTISEMENT

Coppin State now in jeopardy

Problem solved, I called Kevin White & offered up my HS AAU team. We could hang for 2-3 minutes. No pressing allowed!

Reactions: skysdad
This is getting absurd if true. There needs to be a backup plan . If MSU is our first game...yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuffyJB
Teams have to play atleast 13 games to qualify for the NCAA tourney. I expect some calls are being made to reach that number. But this does suck.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'm really surprised by the schedule. I thought that it would be much more local. It makes sense to play teams in the area like Elon and High Point rather than Coppin State

I agree with the poster above who said that UNC was unimpressive the other night. They certainly won't go from 14-19 to 29-4. UNC is more talented than last year and played with more effort. Caleb Love is a better fit at PG than Cole Anthony, and Sharpe and Kessler are the strongest Centers in Chapel Hill since Eric Montross

I agree with the poster above who said that UNC was unimpressive the other night. They certainly won't go from 14-19 to 29-4. UNC is more talented than last year and played with more effort. Caleb Love is a better fit at PG than Cole Anthony, and Sharpe and Kessler are the strongest Centers in Chapel Hill since Eric Montross
If they play all 27 games I'd expect somewhere about 18-9 or something. Y'all are young and Roy doesn't have the same experience K does with huge freshman classes and even with that experience, it doesn't normally pan out how you think it will. I'm not particularly optimistic about our group either but, I've been surprised before. Either way, just glad to have college bball back. No March Madness was just awful and I don't know if I'll survive without one this season lol.

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT