ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats PixelDevil

jchammock

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 17, 2006
i replied to you on my thread and didn’t know if you seen it.

Like I said, I’m a man of my word. Figure out my avatar and tell me how to do it and it’s done.

Congrats to all the Dukies here. Like I’ve said for months, I thought it would be close and either team could win. But last night looked like men playing against children. I didn’t think either team could just whoop the ish out of the other. But I was surprisingly wrong.

What gets me is, I agree there’s 4 months until March and of course we’ll get better during that time. But people forget, that’s 4 months for Duke to get better also. That’s scary.

Either way, it was a friendly bet and am ready for my sentence. Just let me know.

i replied to you on my thread and didn’t know if you seen it.

Like I said, I’m a man of my word. Figure out my avatar and tell me how to do it and it’s done.

Congrats to all the Dukies here. Like I’ve said for months, I thought it would be close and either team could win. But last night looked like men playing against children. I didn’t think either team could just whoop the ish out of the other. But I was surprisingly wrong.

What gets me is, I agree there’s 4 months until March and of course we’ll get better during that time. But people forget, that’s 4 months for Duke to get better also. That’s scary.

Either way, it was a friendly bet and am ready for my sentence. Just let me know.
Not according to my tarhole buddies. Duke has peaked already and everyone else will catch up. I cannot make that up.

Reactions: jchammock
JC, I haven't spoken to you directly in a looong while but I have always thought you were a good dude a good fan of your team. #respect.

Keep hanging out with us bro, you are always welcome.

Reactions: jchammock
JC, I haven't spoken to you directly in a looong while but I have always thought you were a good dude a good fan of your team. #respect.

Been posting here 10 years, not going anywhere.

Sorry about that HonkeyT

Yeah, I’m not going anywhere. Been posting here for 10 years. A arse whooping want change that.

Y’all got a great team. Let’s just hope every player from every team just stays injury free.

jc, you the man buddy. And you know my UK joshing right now isn't aimed at you.

jc, you the man buddy. And you know my UK joshing right now isn't aimed at you.
I know my friend. We’ve been brothers for a long time. Hell, any Dukie that gives me a invitation to annual cookout is good people.

Your my fav here, always have been. I love sky, OAD, HonkeyT, Dukefaninky, Kville, and even DukieJ (Even though he gave me the most ish 10 years ago)LMAO.

I’ve only had 1 person over here that I didn’t like. And I haven’t seen them post in a while. Just like I’ve only disliked 1 poster over at THR but unfortunately I can’t post over their with my buddies without him starting ish with me. That’s the reason I don’t post their much anymore.

I’ve always loved the hardarses of every board that was as die hard as I am as a fan that can actually respect others opinions.

The people I love here are the same people THR hates.

The people that I love at THR are the people y’all hate. Like my buddies DSouthr, Archer, Mikeirbyusa, and even heelbent.

I guess I’m a little psycho!!! LMFAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT