ADVERTISEMENT

Confucius Say

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
MJ-The-Ceiling-is-da-Roof-gif.gif

All tears are not joy.

OFC

I finally get it He was telling us he was an artistand he was going to the top of the ceiling at the dean dome and paint all of the players who have played at unc. Right ? OFC

I tell ya, Sky, that Michael is a genius, yes, a pure genius, and you picked up on his true meaning all along.
Seriously, I started to add some of the player's retired jerseys (well, at least MJ's), and after I posted the picture I noticed the 'monks' at the bottom, and I should have put Roy's head on the closest one. A million things could have been added to that pic.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I tell ya, Sky, that Michael is a genius, yes, a pure genius, and you picked up on his true meaning all along.
Seriously, I started to add some of the player's retired jerseys (well, at least MJ's), and after I posted the picture I noticed the 'monks' at the bottom, and I should have put Roy's head on the closest one. A million things could have been added to that pic.

OFC

You did well my friend. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I shared this on my Facebook page and all my holes friends replied that I was mad because Duke lost. Duke may have lost but MJ just proved that he was in those sham classes too.

Mad...no...disappointed, yes, certainly. And if we had won the game the internet would still be buzzing about MJ's, uhh, profundity. And this thread would still have been made. Heel fans have no sense of humor, but then again 20+ years of cheating, fraud, lying, losing to Duke, etc., has a way of wearing on you.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT