ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K’s Grandson

Zion will be gone...so maybe he gets his number...probably not, but could you imagine if he used both the Krzyzewski & Savarino names. That would probably be a record for longest name. And yes I know his mom doesn't hyphenate her name, but hey...we're just having fun!

61lcklE.jpg

OFC

I said in another thread that I wish his last name was Krzyzewski. It would be so awesome to see that name on the back of a jersey going up and down the floor. Imagine a photo of him hitting a 3 with that name showing on the jersey!!! That would be my new avitar!!!

I said in another thread that I wish his last name was Krzyzewski. It would be so awesome to see that name on the back of a jersey going up and down the floor. Imagine a photo of him hitting a 3 with that name showing on the jersey!!! That would be my new avitar!!!
And I’m gonna repost my response. If I married into that family I’d gladly take my wife’s last name.

If he was my grandpa, at around 12yo I’d sit my dad down and say, “I love you, but you’re not the GOAT. I’m changing my last name to mom’s maiden name. You should do the same.”

He is a pretty good player. We played against him last Summer at team camp at Catawba and he was solid fundamentally and a good shooter... heard while down there he had a few offers to lower D1 type schools not sure if that’s true or not

He is a pretty good player. We played against him last Summer at team camp at Catawba and he was solid fundamentally and a good shooter... heard while down there he had a few offers to lower D1 type schools not sure if that’s true or not
Hard to pass on any offer from Duke. I would be a walk-on janitor for Cameron Indoor Stadium if I could.

This may carve a path for the kid as a coach. We know he has the pedigree.
K can retire when his grandson turns 30 and is ready to take over for the next 50 years. After that, my grandson can worry about Duke’s next coach (I don’t have kids yet).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT