ADVERTISEMENT

Can an old man get back in?

Hey oldtimers!
Skysdad reached out to me tonight and asked that I come back. Been a while!! How many of the oldtimers are still around?

Has been awhile for sure! I've been here a good while and can't say I remember you.....who all are you asking about still being around?

It's been quite a few years... there was skysdad, k-ville, Heyman25, dukehokie - those come to mind. There were a good number of regular posters. Probably been 6 or 7 years ago.

K-ville usually does our game day threads. But haven't seen him for awhile. I bet he'll be back doing the threads though.
Don't ever see Heyman25 anymore.
Dukehokie is still around but doesn't seem to post as much lately. Good dude. Miss his posts.
I am going to CTC this Friday and meeting some of the regulars here. I have a CTC roll call thread that shows who all is going.
Old as dirt devil is still around. I'm sure you probably know him

K-ville usually does our game day threads. But haven't seen him for awhile. I bet he'll be back doing the threads though.
Don't ever see Heyman25 anymore.
Dukehokie is still around but doesn't seem to post as much lately. Good dude. Miss his posts.
I am going to CTC this Friday and meeting some of the regulars here. I have a CTC roll call thread that shows who all is going.
Old as dirt devil is still around. I'm sure you probably know him
I remember Oldasdirt! Probably several others I'll remember as I see them posting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT