ADVERTISEMENT

C2C tonight!

giphy.gif

So who is gonna be there? I know of the following
Paolo Banchero
AJ Griffin
Jaemyn Brakefield
Hunter Dickinson

I’m sure I’m missing a couple of others.

Hopefully Roach will be there to do some recruiting for Duke to lure Dickinson. He and Roach are pretty good friends I read somewhere.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Paolo Banchero
AJ Griffin
Jaemyn Brakefield
Hunter Dickinson

Hopefully Roach will be there to do some recruiting for Duke to lure Dickinson. He and Roach are pretty good friends I read somewhere.

There will be 6 recruits there tonight. The 3 commits for 2020 plus uncommitted Dickinson and 2 from 2021 Paolo Banchero and AJ Griffin.

https://247sports.com/college/duke/...-durham-for-countdown-to-craziness-137112315/

Paolo Banchero
AJ Griffin
Jaemyn Brakefield
Hunter Dickinson

That’s a weak visitor list. Would figure there would be a lot more 2021 kids like Baldwin, Kennedy Chandler, Max Christie, Jabari Smith or Kuminga.

With Kentucky just landing Askew (will see if he reclassified) and making a push for Baldwin, we need to start focusing on the 2021 and 2022 classes and CTC is a great way to push back on any momentum UK got with 2021 kids who attended Big Blue Madness.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is it going to be on the acc network or on go Duke.com

Shey, I don't think goduke.com is showing CTC. Maybe WatchESPN?

I think that ACCN and ACCNX are 2 different 'channels (don't know if they both fall under the same umbrella of ACC Network subscription or not). I'll be watching it on Slingtv. I checked Youtube TV and it lists ACCN, but not ACCNX, so I don't know if they'll carry it or not. Someone with a Youtube TV subscription could confirm one way or the other.

To sum it up I know you can watch it on Slingtv (orange package) with the 'Sports Extra' add on subscription, but I don't know about any other streaming sources. If anyone has any info on other sources to watch this, please add them so our fellow posters will have an opportunity to find a place to watch it, if they don't already have one.

OFC

Last edited:
From media release

"Countdown to Craziness will broadcast live on ACCNX with Ryan Craig and Chris Spatola providing commentary and analysis, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. Live coverage can also be heard across the Blue Devil Sports Network from Learfield/IMG College with David Shumate and Jon Roth on the call."

Is it going to be on the acc network or on go Duke.com

Shey, I don't think goduke.com is showing CTC. Maybe WatchESPN?

I think that ACCN and ACCNX are 2 different 'channels (don't know if they both fall under the same umbrella of ACC Network subscription or not). I'll be watching it on Slingtv. I checked Youtube TV and it lists ACCN, but not ACCNX, so I don't know if they'll carry it or not. Someone with a Youtube TV subscription could confirm one way or the other.

To sum it up I know you can watch it on Slingtv (orange package) with the 'Sports Extra' add on subscription, but I don't know about any other streaming sources. If anyone has any info on other sources to watch this, please add them so our fellow posters will have an opportunity to find a place to watch it, if they don't already have one.

OFC
Thanks dirt and Jim. I’m in Charleston SC on work should be home by then I’ll have to check my provider when I get home

Are those of us without ACCNX screwed? Also, what's the deal with ACCN? Is that what all our games are going to be on or will ESPN still have the games?

Are those of us without ACCNX screwed? Also, what's the deal with ACCN? Is that what all our games are going to be on or will ESPN still have the games?

Well, Buzzooka says that you can watch it on the ESPN app. As far as ACCNX & ACCN games, five out of the first 6 games (including the 2 exhibitions) are on one or the other. The other game of the 6 is Kansas, and it's on ESPN. I had checked earlier when I was looking at the schedule, and it's either 5 or 6 more games from the rest of the schedule are on those channels. So, 10 or 11 games
out of Duke's schedule are on a version of ACC Network.

OFC

I predict Duke will win. The game tips at 8:25 pm on ACC NETWORK EXTRA HD.

OFC

Well, Buzzooka says that you can watch it on the ESPN app. As far as ACCNX & ACCN games, five out of the first 6 games (including the 2 exhibitions) are on one or the other. The other game of the 6 is Kansas, and it's on ESPN. I had checked earlier when I was looking at the schedule, and it's either 5 or 6 more games from the rest of the schedule are on those channels. So, 10 or 11 games
out of Duke's schedule are on a version of ACC Network.

OFC
Well that freaking sucks. It just seems like it hurts fans. Most people I know that follow a college team don't purchase a new channel package; they just stop watching the games.

Time to buy a VPN, I suppose.

Last edited:
Got excited bc my parents have U-verse and they carry ACCN...but not ACCNX.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT