ADVERTISEMENT

Braves

I’m tired of rooting against a team lol .... Just seems like in my limited time watching the Braves just can’t beat a good team. Defiantly not win the series. So how are we going to be in the playoffs?! Lol

My friend lets just get there first. First priority is Cards. They come in tonite starting a 3 game set! Have a good day Ips!

OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
They don’t beat good teams? Lol you forget that 6-1 road trip through 2 of the better teams in the NL West last week? How about the game they won Friday. Beat Max Scherzer. One of the best pitchers in the game.

My concern is the bullpen. And all the walks this weekend. That was wild. So many just wasted batters, walked on 4 straight pitches or 3-1 with nothing really close to the zone.

And i don’t understand why they don’t play well at home. 38-36. When they have the best record in the national league on the road. 45-30. Still think they’re gonna be alright. The national league isn’t all that.

Reactions: hart2chesson
:rolleyes:
They don’t beat good teams? Lol you forget that 6-1 road trip through 2 of the better teams in the NL West last week? How about the game they won Friday. Beat Max Scherzer. One of the best pitchers in the game.

My concern is the bullpen. And all the walks this weekend. That was wild. So many just wasted batters, walked on 4 straight pitches or 3-1 with nothing really close to the zone.

And i don’t understand why they don’t play well at home. 38-36. When they have the best record in the national league on the road. 45-30. Still think they’re gonna be alright. The national league isn’t all that.
Probally because they play good teams at home...:rolleyes:

I said that not watching but maybe 2 games all year, and the recent Redsox game and series was on my mind....Ok we beat good teams.

I said that not watching but maybe 2 games all year, and the recent Redsox game and series was on my mind....Ok we beat good teams.
You watched 2 games all year, yet Acuna is your avatar?! Hmm lol

You should start, they’re young and fun to watch! And btw, nobody beats the Red Sox.

You watched 2 games all year, yet Acuna is your avatar?! Hmm lol

You should start, they’re young and fun to watch! And btw, nobody beats the Red Sox.
I’ll be a smart asZ and say they been beat 47 times ...lol yea they got 100 wins for a reason.

Reactions: Duke937
And I see highlights ...impossible to watch what’s not on tv....

Their inconsistent. Remember they’re a year ahead of schedule. I’ll be happy with a playoff apprearence this next. Next year will be our year to make the Series

Their inconsistent. Remember they’re a year ahead of schedule. I’ll be happy with a playoff apprearence this next. Next year will be our year to make the Series
But that’s my point tho. Everybody in the NL is inconsistent. The Cubs and the Braves are both a game under .500 against teams that would be in the playoffs right now. I know they’re a year away. But you have to take advantage of the opportunity now. Half the team could get hurt next year and they could miss the playoffs. It’s a long season, you never know.

But that’s my point tho. Everybody in the NL is inconsistent. The Cubs and the Braves are both a game under .500 against teams that would be in the playoffs right now. I know they’re a year away. But you have to take advantage of the opportunity now. Half the team could get hurt next year and they could miss the playoffs. It’s a long season, you never know.
Agreed...a World Series appearance isint out of the realm of possibility. This team can get hot at the right moment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT