ADVERTISEMENT

Braves

Behind the plates
Ipsy we gotta be thankful the Marlins beat the Phils!!!! Still 4 up!

OFC
I don’t know who wants the division . Lucky the Phillies are losing . The behind the plate umpire was trash as well. You don’t think a simple ball and strike can impact the game as much as it does , but imo it did today!. All at key moments and just killed us The Sox threw 200 pitches and the umpire started being generous, and only for them !! If anybody need some umpire help to win it was us , not the Sox! Even had our own dang fans. Cheering for them ! I sound like a UNC fan complaining about the refs lol. Freddy cost us 2 runs on the error. Acuna is struggling with the curveball. Pitching is still rolling the dice. I should just not watch, and stick to my play by play on my phone becuase I get critical fast and lose it. Plus there’s like 1000 games in baseball and I really don’t know how to evaluate it. Stuff changes daily. Some luck. Ect. To much for me. To much going on. That new pitcher was impressive st the start though. Acuna should be batting 2nd! Mmmmm what else can I say.......I like our manager for the most part. As you can probally tell I don’t get to (actually) watch much.

Last edited:
I’m gonna start a Cincinnati Reds gameday thread.
:mad: Any other reds fans here? Lol hey I’ll pull for anybody but a few teams .Especislly if they’re Duke fans . As long as it’s not against the Braves of course.

Very stagnant time for Duke basketball. Not much to talk about without repeating yourself a million times. There’s football, but they’re never on my tv so .....I don’t have much to speak about on that one game a week. Braves is a little different. It’s basicslly everyday.

Behind the plates

I don’t know who wants the division . Lucky the Phillies are losing . The behind the plate umpire was trash as well. You don’t think a simple ball and strike can impact the game as much as it does , but imo it did today!. All at key moments and just killed us The Sox threw 200 pitches and the umpire started being generous, and only for them !! If anybody need some umpire help to win it was us , not the Sox! Even had our own dang fans. Cheering for them ! I sound like a UNC fan complaining about the refs lol. Freddy cost us 2 runs on the error. Acuna is struggling with the curveball. Pitching is still rolling the dice. I should just not watch, and stick to my play by play on my phone becuase I get critical fast and lose it. Plus there’s like 1000 games in baseball and I really don’t know how to evaluate it. Stuff changes daily. Some luck. Ect. To much for me. To much going on. That new pitcher was impressive st the start though. Acuna should be batting 2nd! Mmmmm what else can I say.......I like our manager for the most part. As you can probally tell I don’t get to (actually) watch much.

You made some good points! Acuna does struggle w/the curve, and Freddy and Markakis are just plain struggling.I liked our new pitcher today and thought overall did pitch fairly well.Honestly I will be glad to splir the next two w/the Red Sox- we're just not at their talent level yet. OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
You made some good points! Acuna does struggle w/the curve, and Freddy and Markakis are just plain struggling.I liked our new pitcher today and thought overall did pitch fairly well.Honestly I will be glad to splir the next two w/the Red Sox- we're just not at their talent level yet. OFC
Burns did well :)

Reactions: hart2chesson
Lol. How convenient..Cowboys Redsox Duke... well almost...the Cowboys are a disaster... but all 3 have something else in common.... America’s teams..;)
IF Zeke can stay healthy,we will pound the ball all season,our passing game looks pretty weak,i don't think we will be as bad as some think,i see us at around 9-7

IF Zeke can stay healthy,we will pound the ball all season,our passing game looks pretty weak,i don't think we will be as bad as some think,i see us at around 9-7
I was just talking about Jerry the emperor Jones! Lol but yea that’s where I have them too 9-7 8-8 .

Ipsy if we SPLIT the 4 games at Arizona, I'll still have faith. However thats a TALL ORDER!

OFC
Looking st the box score we almost blew another 1! Sheesh this team soaking matches in gasoline .. We won though! Lol

What the heck is up with all the Tommy John surgery’s! Seems like if you’re a pitcher you can count on at least 1 in your career! I mean it’s like guaranteed! I even had one when I was 11 or 12 ! Never pitched again..Obviously I didn’t rehab correctly and these guys do but it’s getting crazy! I mean how do you stop injuring something that your constantly whipping and snapping?! Seems like it’s a lot of the harder throwers...as I was... I don’t know.

What the heck is up with all the Tommy John surgery’s! Seems like if you’re a pitcher you can count on at least 1 in your career! I mean it’s like guaranteed! I even had one when I was 11 or 12 ! Never pitched again..Obviously I didn’t rehab correctly and these guys do but it’s getting crazy! I mean how do you stop injuring something that your constantly whipping and snapping?! Seems like it’s a lot of the harder throwers...as I was... I don’t know.
Young kids and players now a Days throwing 100+, throwing 40 or 50 sliders and curveballs, all while having TERRIBLE mechanics. Al Leiter talked about Ohtani’s mechanics even and said he couldn’t believe how bad they were.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
You and your 100 wins can go to hell:mad:....over there chanting let’s go Redsox in Atl....:mad:...Now got deal with it in a Braves thread too! Lmao :)

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
Ips, at least Philly lost today!

OFC
I’m tired of rooting against a team lol .... Just seems like in my limited time watching the Braves just can’t beat a good team. Defiantly not win the series. So how are we going to be in the playoffs?! Lol

I don’t know what the stats are against +500 teams; but it can’t be good:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT