ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Ingram

Cuse had a major punishment by NCAA they won't be able to land another top 5-star recruit for a long time
Right, but at least with the punishments doled out he can go in knowing what hand Cuse has been dealt. UNC on the other hand.... I think in the end his friendship with Thornton could help Duke out but was just curious about that recruiting battle.

I think we get a couple of wings and versatile power forwards in '16 and that's the strength of this class IMO.

Unrelated to Ingram, but how did Cal land Jaylen Brown? Is their new coach Martin for real? I'm not impressed with his resume.

maybe he wanted to play with rabb and live in cali...georgia kinda sux

don't think kid carries about winning just wants to be the man and score 20 pts a game on 20 shots so nba draft stock will rise

Actually Jaylen Brown plays more of an all around game, not taking a bunch of jumpers. I agree though he must be thinking NBA with the Cal commit.

Also, Athens is pretty sweet. I don't know his preference, but I'd take GA over Berkeley at this point in my life. At 18, not sure.

cal will be irrelevant come tourney time likely 2nd round exit or at best a sweet 16 exit

id match rather have ingram who actually has stated in interviews he wants to win a national championship!

Cal returns a pretty good backcourt and with Rabb and Brown, I think folks are being pretty dismissive of a team that actually do some damage in March 2016. Just b/c he didn't bpick a perennial power, doesn't mean he chose poorly.

I'm sure having a platform to showcase his talent plays into his decision, it does for all top recruits.

Reactions: mbdfan
the lack of a good coach and the fact that jaylen will go for boosting his own points rather than team ball

cud see him trying to drive on multiple defenders and not look to give it to the open man because it will look better for nba scouts on the few times he is able to convert...his demeanor seems more like a me first than team first

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT