ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer/Flagg video

These two kids are amazing to watch. Boozer is really smooth, and reminds me of Grant Hill with a better shooting touch. Flagg seems like a Dunleavy on steroids!! OFC

Reactions: christophero
Are we the leaders for them? People seem to assume we are getting them. Do they want to go to the same school?

I know it says we lead for Flagg but the gleague could be an actual player and not sure on Boozer . Read an article where he wants to take his time on his college choice .

Reactions: christophero
I have a good feeling both will be wearing Duke across their chest.
My only concern with them both coming in the 2025 class is their relationship seems a little hostile. I get being competitive with each other, but I worry that they are so competitive with each other that there is a growing dislike between the two camps.

The class of 24 is definitely seen as weaker, and unless some prospect comes out of nowhere between the G League or foreign leagues, then Flagg should be the first overall pick in 2025. I believe that is a big player in his decision to reclassify. However, as others have pointed out, the G League is a player in his recruitment, so it’s not a lock for Duke

Reactions: sheyduke
Yeah the only one who would be considering a non-college route would be Flagg, but I don’t really see him taking that. If I had to guess, I would say he goes to Duke, I really haven’t seen anywhere else have a lot of traction with him.

It would make sense for Flagg to reclassify to 24 if he could get drafted in 25. Extremely weak class and would allow Flagg to be the #1 pick. Then the Boozers come the next year and Duke has the #1 pick for 2 years in a row. Not bad for a program who’s recruiting was supposed to fall off after the GOAT left….

I haven’t heard much indicating that any of these guys are leaning somewhere besides Duke. I did read that it’s not a lock for the Boozer twins to play together. Cameron may outshine Cayden a little bit and Cayden could go somewhere else to be in more of a featured role, which would make sense.

Miami seems to be the biggest challenger for Duke in regards to the Boozer twins, as they live in Miami and we’ve seen the kind of NIL bags Miami likes to give out. So far though, it seems like only a two horse race, but we’ll see how it pans out over time. Also, them splitting up would be weird, but I could see it if Cayden wants a spotlight of his own. That would be an interesting development if it happened.

It would make sense for Flagg to reclassify to 24 if he could get drafted in 25. Extremely weak class and would allow Flagg to be the #1 pick. Then the Boozers come the next year and Duke has the #1 pick for 2 years in a row. Not bad for a program who’s recruiting was supposed to fall off after the GOAT left….

I haven’t heard much indicating that any of these guys are leaning somewhere besides Duke. I did read that it’s not a lock for the Boozer twins to play together. Cameron may outshine Cayden a little bit and Cayden could go somewhere else to be in more of a featured role, which would make sense.
This is pretty much identical to what I have read. Could something else happen? Of course, but right now Duke looks to be in a very good position.

It’s to early to tell right now with the Boozer twins .

Speaking of the Boozer twins- they are on an official visit today at Kentucky then to Florida. They also don't seem to be super high on Duke when asked about their recruitment.

Long way to go for any of those 2025 prospects, but does anyone find it a bit concerning we don't seem to be clear favorites?

Reactions: hart2chesson
They may want to forge their own path. Not sure what the upside is in going to school where your dad was a legend. As long as we get Flagg I'm good.
Not your best post Chris. Who wouldn’t want to put on that Duke jersey. Regardless of who your dad is

Reactions: kingbluedevil
@JimboSlice00 I hear what you're saying. Maybe it's just vibes for me, but I think the race for the Boozer boys is a wide open toss up. I previously thought we would emerge as the clear frontrunner.

Of course I will respect their decisions (which could easily be separate schools), regardless (well UNC-Cheat, I don't know).
I really love Carlos Boozer, not only as a Duke player, but as a commentator on ACC NETWORK. He seems like a genuine good guy.

I know Carlos is comfortable with whatever his sons decide, and I think he's handling it the right way. Regardless, you have to think in his heart he would like to see Cameron and Cayden end up at Duke.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT