ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer/Flagg video

I’m with Chris on this one . Don’t think Duke is the clear cut favorite for them and according to cbs recruiting people they have them as possible reclass candidates given how they have played on the high school level they may feel like they have nothing left to prove and want to move on to college .

How do we know what they are really thinking? So they are doing their due diligence and checking out the competition. I'm pretty sure NIL won't be a factor! Their father recently graduated from Duke. Don't you think that tells you something about the family's priorities?

Let's see how this plays out.

Reactions: jeffrey236
How do we know what they are really thinking? So they are doing their due diligence and checking out the competition. I'm pretty sure NIL won't be a factor! Their father recently graduated from Duke. Don't you think that tells you something about the family's priorities?

Let's see how this plays out.
We don’t but both have said many times they are NOT locks to go to Duke and Cameron and his brother have said Miami is high on their choices because they grew up there . No one is saying they aren’t coming to Duke . Just not a definite lock

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT