ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe we have a case of, instead of nanner puddin, he lets a recruit play with his Little Penny.

I had to change my name. Have not been on here for a while. Glad to see Zion play twice at Cameron. I came to town for a funeral. Greatness and sadness all in one. But I always think that you celebrate life not sorrow over it. Adamandchangin was my last name. I have grown up with you guys. Thank you for that. I have always read all your posts on a daily basis. My point to this thread is Boogie came out of nowhere. He really did not have any blue bloods after him when and before he committed to us. I always thought from all the news he just wanted exposure over his work ethic. Like he was done and wanted to be in the NBA already. It always seemed he was reluctant to make a decision. I wish him the best of luck.

If Boogie had come to Duke how many assist would he average per game. OFC

He would probably be a guy who takes a lot of shots. I thought this even before he decommitted.

There’s folks down here in Memphis saying K and Self are taking shots at Penny with the NCAA. Doesn’t make sense to me because K knew Boogie was gone when Tre stayed. Could see Self taking a shot over Precious but he’s got a bunch of skeletons in his closet.

Reactions: christophero
What Penny is doing on the recruiting trail is amazing. Until proven otherwise I will assume it's on the up and up. They are recruiting at Kentucky/Duke levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT