ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Boogie had came to Duke and ask to wear #4 would JJ agreed to letting him wear it. OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Okay sorry I’ll be that person... boogie committed elsewhere best of luck to him.. we should now focus on the players that are here...

Kinda what I meant in my post...agree he isn't here...but I hope he don't win a game unless they play unc uva or VT

Kinda what I meant in my post...agree he isn't here...but I hope he don't win a game unless they play unc uva or VT

I will say this: if Memphis plays 'holes, I will pull so hard for Boogie to go off on Roy for about 30 and win! OFC

Does this mean that this Boogie Ellis thread is finally dead. If so let it be locked up and we can't boogie no more. OFC

Last edited:
So Boogie goes from having to compete against Alex, Joey and Cassius, to going up against Lester Quinonnes, RJ Hampton (probably), Rayjon Tucker, Damion Baugh, plus 5-6 other guards already on-roster who played regularly last season including the coach’s son. But Tre is the werewolf that scared him away‽ o_O

So Boogie goes from having to compete against Alex, Joey and Cassius, to going up against Lester Quinonnes, RJ Hampton (probably), Rayjon Tucker, Damion Baugh, plus 5-6 other guards already on-roster who played regularly last season including the coach’s son. But Tre is the werewolf that scared him away‽ o_O
Makes sense to me.

Most everyone seems to think RJ Hampton is going to Kansas at this point.

Reactions: dukehokie
Most everyone seems to think RJ Hampton is going to Kansas at this point.

Yeah, and with who Memphis is stockpiling it makes sense. His only real competition in Lawrence is Dotson.

Well then, that only pares his competition down to 8 guys. :D

Reactions: dukedevilz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT