ADVERTISEMENT

Bonzie Colson back tonight for ND

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
I know this is off-topic, but I'm happy to see this. Sure, he's been one of those guys that has killed us more than once over the last four years....but injuries suck all around, and I think he had a chance to be in the conversation for All-American.

They get a 'freebie' against Pitt tonight that would make them 8-9 in conference play, then travel to UVA to take on the Cavs on Saturday. Two wins would certainly have to be enough to get in to the dance, don't you think? I'd like to see Bonzie take ND on a mini-run, as long as it's not at our expense. I just feel the kid deserves to go out better than the NIT.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/

If he can be the Bonzie we've seen for 3 years, ND is now a threat against whoever they play.
Quite a few good coaching jobs this year, but I'm not sure anyone has done as good a job as Brey has with this team.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I like the 11 ND with Colson over the 6 UK in the first round of the NCAA's.

A true Duke killer. I remember when he was a freshman and played great at ND when they beat us and I thought "Here we go again, a nobody having a career game against us." But he ended up doing that to a whole bunch of teams over the years. It's a shame he had to miss out on what would've been his best year most likely.

Other than the fact that he absolutely kills Duke every time he sees us, I love watching the guy play. Happy for him that his college career isn't ending with an injury.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If Pitt loses tonight which I’m pretty sure they will. They’ll be 0-18 in ACC play. When was the last time an ACC team didn’t win in a single conference game in a season?

Didn't BC go winless a couple years ago?
I decided to look it up after I made my original post and yeah BC went 0-18 in ACC play in 2015-16 and their women’s team went 2-14 and their football team went 0-8. Combined BC went 2-40 in men’s basketball, women’s basketball and football in ACC play in 2015-16.

Hated to see him get hurt.He is one of those kids you want to see graduate because you get tired of him kicking your butt

Reactions: skysdad
I know this is off-topic, but I'm happy to see this. Sure, he's been one of those guys that has killed us more than once over the last four years....but injuries suck all around, and I think he had a chance to be in the conversation for All-American.

They get a 'freebie' against Pitt tonight that would make them 8-9 in conference play, then travel to UVA to take on the Cavs on Saturday. Two wins would certainly have to be enough to get in to the dance, don't you think? I'd like to see Bonzie take ND on a mini-run, as long as it's not at our expense. I just feel the kid deserves to go out better than the NIT.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/

Definitely a team that I wouldn’t have to want to play early in the ACC Tourney with Bonzi back.

ND will be tough out with Bonzi, he is great player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT