ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden trending for Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to be a spicy BBQ guy myself. There was a place in law school that would make Honey Hot wings, hot buffalo sauce with honey mixed in. Amazing.

Regarding Bolden, I'm going with Show as stated before. I remember him calling Barnes, and I've noticed that he is rarely confident regarding recruiting. When he is, he tends to be correct. I hope he's right.

What is with the ten page thread over at Rupp Rafters with all of them circle jerking because they have some new confidence that Bolden is about to commit to UK?
I trust the national recruiting experts. They either still say 50/50 or Duke. The insider experts they speak of over there like Kersey, TJ walker, and Rowland are all UK insiders. Right now they they are the only ones saying UK.

I trust the national recruiting experts. They either still say 50/50 or Duke. The insider experts they speak of over there like Kersey, TJ walker, and Rowland are all UK insiders. Right now they they are the only ones saying UK.
It is actually the national expert for Rivals (Bossi) that has moved to UK based on information he received last night that has raised the confidence level for UK fans, in addition to a few UK experts. But nothing is concrete yet, by a long shot. Still 50/50 in my opinion, but the good news is that it should be over in the next few days.

I have a favor to ask, let the moderators handle the unruly visitors going forward. I also ask that those of you who like to name call, please stop. You can be blacklisted on this and every other site on the Rivals network for that. I do not want to do it, but i will if it continues. We tend to let a lot of things go, but the name calling and swearing is a point of contention.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We generally let the mods do the work here. A lot of times they aren't around and we get a mad flamer bombing the board half a day with complete B.S. I finally found a way to get a quick flag to dj now so we can derail that situation next time. It will be nice once the two new mods get full rights , then we'll be set, we'll have somebody here when it hits the fan.

Boneless is code word for spineless. Wings should not have any breading; it's just wrong. GAAP want wingy!

To paraphrase:
If you like breading on your wings, I hope you like breading on your graves because you're weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

Yo ! Mr. Bolden !

MXo5E3.png

I like boneless wings on occasion. I shall not apologize and I shall revel in the breading on my grave (or at least my ghost will).

Reactions: HuffyJB
We generally let the mods do the work here. A lot of times they aren't around and we get a mad flamer bombing the board half a day with complete B.S. I finally found a way to get a quick flag to dj now so we can derail that situation next time. It will be nice once the two new mods get full rights , then we'll be set, we'll have somebody here when it hits the fan.
So many things get erased and taken care of that nobody ever sees. Mainly because we do no publicize it. So there are people here most times. It is not often that we run in to problems that a moderator can't get yo fairly quickly. The odd time that it happens, I apologize for that, but we will eventually take care of it. Unfortunately we all jobs that occasionally require our attention. : )

So many things get erased and taken care of that nobody ever sees. Mainly because we do no publicize it. So there are people here most times. It is not often that we run in to problems that a moderator can't get yo fairly quickly. The odd time that it happens, I apologize for that, but we will eventually take care of it. Unfortunately we all jobs that occasionally require our attention. : )
I'm up and running now, hopefully @dukehokie is as well.

His birthday is Sunday. He's not announcing tonight which is good for us.

Hopefully Duke gets bolden but honestly it's all good now as I have full faith in Chase next year, next to Amile or Giles.

Reactions: QC Dukie
I'm in the minority. I don't care at all if we get him. He seems like a good player that we can throw the ball down low and get a basket when we need one, but I think Giles can b that for us. We have a lot of guys that can put up points for us already in the fold. I won't be sitting on the edge of my seat for this one.

I want him no two ways about him. We'll be these best team in the country either way tho

Hopefully Duke gets bolden but honestly it's all good now as I have full faith in Chase next year, next to Amile or Giles.

Honestly, I don't see why either fan base is freaking over Bolden. Both UK & Duke are loaded already. Jeter for Duke & Humphries/SKJ can fill the C spot very well.(I hope)
I guess the real reason to get him is just so the other team doesn't. Maybe he'll just stay in Texas. Okay with me.
P.S. Our weakness might be Guards or wings......Bolden can't help there. Duke could be weak at the point.......

The flip flopping is because of social media and these so called experts. I highly doubt these players are behind this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT