ADVERTISEMENT

ACC tourney winner

I never bet against Duke! Duke has all the talent to win it, so I’m gonna say Duke gets revenge against Louisville when it matters!

Reactions: pisgah101
I’m going to go with Duke over Virginia because I think Virginia will beat Louisville because they seem to have Louisville’s number because they’re 15-4 all time against Louisville.

I don’t know much but I know that the winner of this thing will be one of the top four seeds.

Our first round game with most likely nc state swill be a tough one. They are last 4 out on bracketology and need 1 more marquee win to guarantee their spot to dance

Reactions: PixelDevil
Either Duke or Unc has been in the ACC tournament final since 1996..
I look for Duke to keep that streak alive.

Duke 81
Louisville 77

Either Duke or Unc has been in the ACC tournament final since 1996..
I look for Duke to keep that streak alive.

Duke 81
Louisville 77
Since Coach K has been at Duke there have only been 3 times that neither Duke or UNC played in the ACC Championship Game.

1983: NC State vs Virginia
1990: Georgia Tech vs Virginia
1996: Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech

Interestingly enough Virginia and/or Georgia Tech played in each of those 3 ACC Championship Games.

We have a LOT of our own business to take care of to get there, but I think we ride high into the weekend and face UVA in the finals. They are playing some really good basketball right now. I want another shot at them. Please let us get there, and PLEASE let us push the pace and attack them early and often.

Duke 65
UVA 57

Since Coach K has been at Duke there have only been 3 times that neither Duke or UNC played in the ACC Championship Game.

1983: NC State vs Virginia
1990: Georgia Tech vs Virginia
1996: Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech

Interestingly enough Virginia and/or Georgia Tech played in each of those 3 ACC Championship Games.
Was 1996 Marbury vs Duncan?

Duke over UNC at the buzzer to end UNCs season and put there fans on suicide watch.

I hope it's Duke UVA. Also hoping VT plays their greatest game ever and wind by 40 and just sit back and listen to the heels whine. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: FearTheBeard
I think beating FSU again proves to be too much for us. I like them over ND in the championship.

Duke over Louisville in the finals.

I also think we get some help tomorrow and Pitt beats NC State.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT