ADVERTISEMENT

A conversation with Grant Hill

Absolutely! Almost did. Was thinking of Shane as I typed that post.

Love Grant, always. He and Shane always make me proud, because they really are the model Duke student-athlete in so many ways beyond just playing basketball.

He DID sidestep that Kaepernick bit, though:)

But that's Grant Hill though. Coach K would respond the same way and so would his parents. I'm so happy dean smith didn't want him at unc cheater u . OFC

He kind of did answer. He referred to how the NBA handled the issue. Players speak out and take a stand. Actually, much more directly and less symbolically. The commissioner supports them. Many owners publicly support them. He did it without needing to say it.

If any of you guys are too young to remember Grant Hill’s four years at Duke, boy you missed a special player. Definitely in my top five all time favorites at Duke.

Yeah, watching him was an absolute treasure. The thing about Grant is, that while a great player, he’s a better person.

One can’t help but wonder where he’d stand among the all-time greats had he not had the foot/ankle injuries. He was on his way to being mentioned in the same breath as the all-time greats. Just think....his first four years in Orlando he played in less than 50 games. I’ve never seen an NBA player with his talents who was more unlucky.

Reactions: skysdad
Love Grant, always. He and Shane always make me proud, because they really are the model Duke student-athlete in so many ways beyond just playing basketball.

Amen Dude! When people talk about "ambassadors" for the Duke program these two gentlemen ALWAYS come to the FOREFRONT in my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT