ADVERTISEMENT

Zion/NBA Lottery

Me too, but the booze is usually only on the weekend and my guns stay locked or hidden away with me just wishing a M Fer would.

Something tells me an epic Showenuff party would start with shooting a bazooka at a car, a .50 cal at a watermelon or throwing grenades, then transition into excessive drinking on good whiskey or scotch. Our wives would attend which is what I meant by the hot girls. And if my wife reads this board that’s exactly what you’re going to tell her I meant.

Can we have a flame-thrower there too?!?

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Slight tangent, but I absolutely despise the New Orleans pelicans. As a hornets fan, they stole our franchise, they stole our mascot, and they stole our #1 overall pick in 2012. And they absolutely wasted it. They gave us back our mascot, which is a nice START. To finish it, I’m gonna need AD, Zion, a few future first round picks and some cash considerations. Then we MIGHT be ok.

Slight tangent, but I absolutely despise the New Orleans pelicans. As a hornets fan, they stole our franchise, they stole our mascot, and they stole our #1 overall pick in 2012. And they absolutely wasted it. They gave us back our mascot, which is a nice START. To finish it, I’m gonna need AD, Zion, a few future first round picks and some cash considerations. Then we MIGHT be ok.
Some of my best childhood memories were going to watch the Hornets with my Dad and Grandmother when I was younger. LJ, Zo, Curry.....amazing memories.

The dream scenario: Knicks trade the 3rd pick and something for AD. (this is an actual real thing that could happen.)
Zion reunites with RJ. Jahlil and Frank "the tank" Jackson are already in New Orleans. Then somehow NO acquires either Tatum or Ingram.

Jackson
RJ
Tatum/Ingram
Zion
Okafor

I'm moving to New Orleans.

Lies btw how did you like it when Zion embarrassed you on air?

I actually thought it was pretty good. Everyone, if they're being honest, knows that Bilas was kind of setting him up, but Zion reacted and played him even better. Zion's personality is almost as good as his game....that's scary.

Reactions: pisgah101
The dream scenario: Knicks trade the 3rd pick and something for AD. (this is an actual real thing that could happen.)
Zion reunites with RJ. Jahlil and Frank "the tank" Jackson are already in New Orleans. Then somehow NO acquires either Tatum or Ingram.

Jackson
RJ
Tatum/Ingram
Zion
Okafor

Cameron Bayou, NBA edition! I like it!

Whether it's Duke or New Orleans, I expect the result to be the same. Total domination.

Jackson
RJ
Tatum/Ingram
Zion
Okafor

Is the Ingram/Tatum thing a possibility as well?

Is the Ingram/Tatum thing a possibility as well?
Yes. Because both the Lakers/Celtics will be bidding for AD. Either team would be throwing in Ingram/Tatum in as part of the trade package because they are the best assets each team has.

If AD gets traded to either the Knicks, Celtics, or Lakers (and it will be one of these 3 teams.) Than a 99% chance ZIon will be teaming up with either RJ, Ingram, or Tatum.
Doubtful it will be multiple guys, but we can keep dreaming.

Yes. Because both the Lakers/Celtics will be bidding for AD. Either team would be throwing in Ingram/Tatum in as part of the trade package because they are the best assets each team has.

If AD gets traded to either the Knicks, Celtics, or Lakers (and it will be one of these 3 teams.) Than a 99% chance ZIon will be teaming up with either RJ, Ingram, or Tatum.
Doubtful it will be multiple guys, but we can keep dreaming.

Pretty sweet

Reactions: timo0402
Does anyone else feel badly for Zion? I gotta admit, I kinda do. Look, the actual draft is over a month away, and there could be dozens of trades and deals made between now and then. Zion could end up anywhere and playing with anybody. But I just can't shake this feeling of what bad luck it is thru a lottery process that he may end up playing in Louisiana where he will get a tenth of the exposure he would in a big market. It just seems like a raw deal for a kid who seemingly does so many things the "right" way.
I think Zion will get plenty of exposure in NOLA.

Could see Zion doing whatever he has to not to go to New Orleans because of marketing and branding exposure. Even AD gets very little from an ad perspective being in that market, and despite how good he is, people who don’t follow the NBA forget about him down there. Folks in the league and that follow the nba really closely know all about AD but he’s gotten more publicity in the last 4 months for potentially getting out of there than he’s ever gotten for his play.

Could see Zion doing whatever he has to not to go to New Orleans because of marketing and branding exposure. Even AD gets very little from an ad perspective being in that market, and despite how good he is, people who don’t follow the NBA forget about him down there. Folks in the league and that follow the nba really closely know all about AD but he’s gotten more publicity in the last 4 months for potentially getting out of there than he’s ever gotten for his play.

While AD is a great player, he does lack some personality. He’s just not a gregarious person. Nothing wrong with that....each of us have our own personalities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT