ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread ACC CHAMPIONSHIP- Duke vs UVAint

I just got home from Greensboro, ladies, and gents!!!!!! What a night!!!!!! I shed a tear right there in the coliseum. I've lost my voice. And had a blast. Way to ****ing go, Jon and this team....shew this is a group of fighters. ACC CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!! LETS ****ING GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you got to experience it in person and that it worked out in our favor. Looked like a nice sea of blue! See any funny signs that stood out?

So glad you got to experience it in person and that it worked out in our favor. Looked like a nice sea of blue! See any funny signs that stood out?
Saw a bunch of cheat signs about them going to the NIT. I love you "insert coach or player" here signs. And we almost saw a fight break out between a cheater u fan and a Duke fan. It was a little bit tense.

Great win. I believe that this team can continue to improve. It's so nice to see Duke peaking at this time of year. Now we just have to wait a few hours for the brackets to come out. At this point, it comes down to match ups and a dash of luck. My hopes are up for a run in the tournament. To any kittycat or cheat fans who might be lurking on the board, the hopes for the imminent demise of Duke was wishful thinking tinged with jealousy. Cry us a big one.

Just great for Scheyer to win the ACC his first year. Let's not forget that Duke should be at minimum not 24-8 / 14-6 (ACC) but at minimum 25-7 / 15-5 and potentially 26-6 / 16-4, if not for the officials not knowing the actual rules of the game!

I just got home from Greensboro, ladies, and gents!!!!!! What a night!!!!!! I shed a tear right there in the coliseum. I've lost my voice. And had a blast. Way to ****ing go, Jon and this team....shew this is a group of fighters. ACC CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!! LETS ****ING GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome bleed! Pumped you got to see it and I'm a bit jealous! Let's gooooo!

Wow, what a great game! We really showed amazing maturity and patience. Credit UVA, they have their game plan and they execute it well. Their defense was really good. They took Proctor out of the game offensively for the most part. But, you know what? We matched their D, and I think even outplayed them on that end. We forced a mature, ball control team into 12 turnovers, and it could have been more. Our starters played well, and our bench did their job. Roach was really good! Congrats Jon!! Amazing!!

Can't wait 'til Thursday! Let's freakin' go Duke!

Awesome bleed! Pumped you got to see it and I'm a bit jealous! Let's gooooo!
Man, it was amazing—one of my all-time favorite moments as a fan. Right up there with seeing K pass Dean in Greensboro, as far as what I have seen in person. All my times in Cameron have been remarkable too. The last time I saw Duke play in an ACC championship was against Virginia in '14. This time it went much better!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT