ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread ACC CHAMPIONSHIP- Duke vs UVAint

Ok I got Mint Chocolate Klondike bars and will pass them out if we win. Today i learned there are 8 different types of Klondike bars. (I actually eat good except when Duke plays)
8 point lead I'll take it. Okay 7 point lead.

Have to contain them in the second half . Virginia is older and knows the game last forty minutes .

Reactions: christophero
This is tough to watch, and we’re up 7. Not a good play by Proctor at the end of the half, fouling intentionally. Now he and Flip have 2.
This will be the final score next next football game v Hoos 👍

Proctor 0 points and one assist. He is being guarded by the DPOY. Whitehead looks hesitant after a good game yesterday. Hope those 2 get going. Flip playing like an All American. Team is 1-6 on 3 pointers but at least we're not taking a ton. Need to get Mitchell going too he hasn't scored.

Last edited:
Mitchell only played 12 minutes. Mybe Jon is saving him for the home stretch.

If we see this Proctor again this season, they’ll be toast. He’s way off.

10 point lead comon. 3 on Flip.
I picked the wrong week to quit drinking Coor's Light.

UVA will make a push. We’ve done a great job recently of protecting our leads and finishing. We got this.

We can't wait til 8 minutes to put Flip back in.
Whitehead if you are a first round pick now is the time to show it.

Damn lively looks like he hurt his left wrist…..hope he’s okay.

Look for Virginia to live at the free-throw line the rest of the way. Its their only shot to stay in the game and the officials will make sure they stay in it.
Things like this really make me wonder if refs are instructed to keep or disrupt momentum certain ways throughout a game….

Last time I’ll say it:

Refs are definitely up to something.

Push through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT