ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Arkansas

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
📍 bud walton
📺 espn
⏰ after skys bedtime 9:15

Duke makes the journey to Arkansas to play a top 25 errrr I mean a very dangerous and wounded Razorback squad that took a few blows in the Bahamas. Arkansas seems hyped, thinking this is a 94 sequel when I think it should be more of a 22 sequel

With 3 Ls on the season including 2 from teams in NC a win over a top 10 duke could help Arkansas get back on track. Coached by Eric Musselman or as I like to refer to him as off brand Nate oats.

Duke should walk away with the W but I’m not so sure. If we look like we did Friday we will lose by double digits but I’m going to give us the benefit of the doubt-

Duke-77
Ark-72

I'll be on a plane and will miss nearly all of the game. Duke plays better when I don't watch live, so I predict a 10 point win in a tough, physical game. I think in any sport at any level its easier to get up for the big games, and it's easy to play down to lesser competition as we saw last week. I think Jon will have them ready to play.

Duke 82
Arkansas - 71

Not gonna predict a loss, but if we come out flat/keep it close and the crowd stays fired up it could be a L. This is where our vets need to stay composed.

Arkansas has a transfer guard I wanted in the portal last year. Battle. From Temple I believe. 6-5. He's coming off the bench but he's a scoring machine averages 15 a game. We will need to defend him well. It's his second year at Ark.

I hope Duke wins. But it is the first true road game and it is going to be a very hostile environment. I am not confident in this team’s toughness yet. Not sure if they have that dog in them.

This is a chance to win in a very hostile environment and prove we are tougher and more mature than last year. I hear Ark. has been really hyping this game up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Blu
I’ll also miss the game. The tacked on extra 15 sealed it for me. Ima catch a lather trip to tits up city by 9. Hell, Duke by 9!

He really has to stop picking up these cheap fouls. We’re so thin up front,and he keeps getting in early foul trouble.

Not going to get away with anything in this game, that’s for sure!

I need the coaching staff to realized teams are going to look at Flip like a 'victim'. Flip can not be in these games alone.

Well we took their haymaker. Need to keep it close and keep Flip from foul trouble. We will need to take this game; they aren't giving it to us. Our lack of depth at the 5 is alarming. Still; we are right in it at halftime.

Reactions: Mac9192 and KDSTONE
Jon looks like he just played the last 10 minutes. Power was huge. Arkansas just daring Mitchell to shoot it. Don’t hesitate kid.

Great atmosphere. The kids need this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT