ADVERTISEMENT

Is Carter staying???

I saw someone say that he's announcing via press conference per ESPN radio.

I don't expect him to stay. But the build up and an announcement just to say he's leaving seems kind of lame.... But would make sense if he stays.

2 days ago his mom retweeted a Michael Jordan meme saying how Duke fans need to get over the thought of him coming back. (Idk how to share it on here or I would..) I had a little hope until then.

A couple of retweets by Kylia Carter...

I don't think she's dumb enough to retweet these and it actually mean anything. He's leaving I'm sure but here retweeting that isn't a secret message

Just have a feeling he stays. Especially with the conference. Totally unneeded and unnecessary

Literally closing and refreshing every duke page I know of and all my social media. Probably know the answer but the suspense is killing me and it’s been 4 minuets.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Wish him luck moving forward! Definitely one of my favorite players in recent memory.

I really don't mind that the kid went...It's the smart business decision.

However, stop talking about "always Duke" and "brotherhood".

You stayed a few months and won nothing...

Let's reserve "brotherhood" and other team oriented phrases for the guys who actually committed to the program and did not just use us as a one-year stop gap.

I do wish him luck, though....He's a hell of a player and is going to have a great career at the next level.

Lol. So he’s a POS for pursuing his dream of playing in the NBA? So basically he was that even when he committed to Duke since everyone knew he was going to be OAD. A grown man calling a teenager a POS for trying to make a better life for himself and his family is a despicable little man. I hope you aren’t a representation of the fan base

Typically POS selfish 19 year old. Thanks for passing by!

JK, best of luckWendell!

Thanks, Wendell! You'll always be part of the Duke brotherhood!

I really don't mind that the kid went...It's the smart business decision.

However, stop talking about "always Duke" and "brotherhood".

You stayed a few months and won nothing...

Let's reserve "brotherhood" and other team oriented phrases for the guys who actually committed to the program and did not just use us as a one-year stop gap.
Sour grapes. They didn't choose Duke to use Duke for one year, Duke chose them to use them for one year.

The Brotherhood is a hilarious joke....Duke had a real brotherhood and still does, but that ended around 2011. None of these rental players know what it means to be part of the Duke brotherhood.

Now that that’s over, my presence on this board will be rare until October...is it Countdown to Crazy yet?!

Lol. So he’s a POS for pursuing his dream of playing in the NBA? So basically he was that even when he committed to Duke since everyone knew he was going to be OAD. A grown man calling a teenager a POS for trying to make a better life for himself and his family is a despicable little man. I hope you aren’t a representation of the fan base
Read the spoiler dude. Christ

You’re not real sharp fellow are you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT