ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS TECH SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Arkansas coach saying no one gave them a chance is a bit rich...they are a 4 seed and playing well...havent heard anyone say they would be beat like a drum. Congrats to them but playing the disrespect card is amusing

Arkansas coach saying no one gave them a chance is a bit rich...they are a 4 seed and playing well...havent heard anyone say they would be beat like a drum. Congrats to them but playing the disrespect card is amusing
It’s overused

If Duke was in the WCC, they’d come into the tourney every year sporting a 2 loss record also

Reactions: QC Dukie
Notae gave every chance for Gonzaga to take the game. Don't know what that kids was thinking shooting 30 times and only making 1/3rd of them

Not taking anything away from Arkansas, but the way the games are officiated benefited them, not Gonzaga.
I’m not a Gonzaga fan either.

Hope we are ready for a really physical game tonight.

Notae gave every chance for Gonzaga to take the game. Don't know what that kids was thinking shooting 30 times and only making 1/3rd of them
Simple . They had to guard him every time . Now there is four players open .
Let’s go boys !!!!!’

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I don’t know where you are but I’ll come fork feed it to you! :)

I’m anxious too. But we got this.

Few said “we were the only one that could hold onto number 1, everyone else kept falling off” yippeeee few hang a banner and celebrate. If you were in any decent conference you’d have at minimum 5 Ls and probably more

I don’t know where you are but I’ll come fork feed it to you! :)

I’m anxious too. But we got this.
No other place but North Carolina . Let’s go leave it all on the court boys!! One last RIDE !

Beyond terrible where’s that team that played msu? Very lazy half assed start

well that couldnt have gone worse.....shows what great team defense can do when you have physical experienced players committed to playing it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT