ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS TECH SWEET 16 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’m not sure why many are afraid of Gonzaga. Duke beat them without having Griffin doing much. Neither team has changed much since....
I’m more scared of Texas tech and it isn’t their scoring . Duke has a habit of iso ball which is what Tech will be banking on is doing .
three’s are going to have to fall and ball movement is needed. Tech is going to take charges .
im not worried about Gonzaga . I’m worried about Dukes history this season after a good game .

Reactions: Fourteen44
I’m not sure why many are afraid of Gonzaga. Duke beat them without having Griffin doing much. Neither team has changed much since....
I know but conventional wisdom says he got better shot at beating ARK

For me Gonzaga just executes. In a close game with them I would expect them to out execute us as we go to some iso ball…Timme is a beast and I wouldn’t expect another game like Mark Williams had defending…it was crazy insane how well he played that game.

Not like our game isn’t big but can you imagine if Gonzaga loses this….still a long way and I expect a spurt from them….but Jesus I mean even K would have to know the opportunity that would lie ahead.

Gonzaga has now been hosed 2 times on players being out of bounds.

Zags in trouble. Couple questionable calls on Holmgren but also some terrible shots by Notae. Notae has shot almost 30 times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT