ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm not sure what made me smile more, the six times Billas said "it's danger time for Duke right now" or peaking in here and seeing Coach Q saying multiple times how we were about to roll over.

So many stepped up so BIG. Three in a row over ranked opponents and another notch for the good guys against UNC. Rah Rah Duke!!!!

Alan

Reactions: dukehokie
Ole Roy the gift that keeps on giving. 3 hours of sleep and still pumped, got my 2010 natty hat and last years natty shirt on in my office and telling the heel fans to look em over cause it looks like they may never see one again!

Reactions: crazyduke3
It was a late but GREAT night for me. I'm sure you all can say the same.

Reactions: dbav
Don't post much, but holy crap, what a game! I admit that I just sat there for a couple minutes in shock. THEN I let out a scream that I'm pretty sure was heard two counties over.

Reactions: crazyduke3
Was at the grocery store today waiting in line and a well dressed man with just a few items walked up behind me so I let him in front of me. ice man and I had my Duke national championship t-shirt on. He ask me did I enjoy the game last night and I told him how happy I was to win one as an underdog at the Dean Dome. I then noticed his wussy blue tie and he told me he was at the game. He indicated that he along with everyone at the game felt pretty comfortable throughout the game especially after Jones went down and Duke basically had players for the second half. He said Duke players just never gave up especially Marshall. All of a sudden Duke took the lead with just a few seconds left and that was it. He thanked me for letting him ahead of me. One of the nicest UNC fans I've ever encountered. He made no excuses, no reference to the officiating or anything else Tar Heel fans manage to come up with. I felt like I should have given him my t-shirt and converted him. OFC

I think one of the coolest thing yesterday is if you watch after the final buzzer sounds the 5 on the floor ran right over to K, with Grayson being the first and gave him a hug... Then Grayson and Luke went looking for Matt... That just shows how close this team is and how far they have come since the summer

Man I can't help but wonder where we would be today had Amile (and now Matt) not gotten injured. I would feel pretty dang good about our chances in the big dance. Regardless, I'm still excited!

Was at the grocery store today waiting in line and a well dressed man with just a few items walked up behind me so I let him in front of me. ice man and I had my Duke national championship t-shirt on. He ask me did I enjoy the game last night and I told him how happy I was to win one as an underdog at the Dean Dome. I then noticed his wussy blue tie and he told me he was at the game. He indicated that he along with everyone at the game felt pretty comfortable throughout the game especially after Jones went down and Duke basically had players for the second half. He said Duke players just never gave up especially Marshall. All of a sudden Duke took the lead with just a few seconds left and that was it. He thanked me for letting him ahead of me. One of the nicest UNC fans I've ever encountered. He made no excuses, no reference to the officiating or anything else Tar Heel fans manage to come up with. I felt like I should have given him my t-shirt and converted him. OFC
I have a few friends that are UNC fans that are like that. It's a rare thing to find UNC fans that will admit that they lost without making excuses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT