ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We've had better players than Grayson, but have we ever had one that went through as much and loved Duke more? I say no chance

Many...and that is what makes it a brotherhood...JJ, Singler, Laettner, Jwill, Duhon...to name a few...
They knew what it meant to be a Duke player and showed the same intensity and pride Allen has...he belongs with them in our folklore

Saw Tre and Reddish in the crowd tonight. Hopefully they were taking notes (in the second half). Glad they got to see Grayson and what it means to be a true Duke basketball player. Also loved seeing that hug between Allen and Bagley. I don’t think these guys are done...

But Bagley is selfish and all about Bagley according to dipshit Dan Dakish lol

He don't look selfish and all about himself to me Dan you idiot

Reactions: dukesince91
Let’s Gooooooo!!!! I think Dakich and Berry may have poked the bears. I believe it is encouraging to see the phenom freshmen Bags and the senior leader G embracing after the win. Maybe it’s a sign they are playing for one another now?
Yeah I believe someone tugged on SuperMans cape

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
We've had better players than Grayson, but have we ever had one that went through as much and loved Duke more? I say no chance

There have been plenty who have loved Duke as much as, if not more than, Allen.

As for the other part of your post, most of what Grayson has gone through has been same-inflicted.

My son and I are very happy.

D587_B070_EE4_E_4717_8559_9_A4764_D8483_D.jpg

Please let us get hot and stay hot in the tourney. It is so crystal clear that our offense still needs the 3 to be effective. When the shots are falling and teams can’t cheat down, our offense is unstoppable

Duke might come back in the 2nd half but I doubt it. This is way beyond a shameful performance and I am embarrassed to be a Duke fan tonight. I am in much pain tonight and will tell you folks about it tomorrow.

I think we all probably felt that way at the half gotta but I also think that will had that hint of hope and faith that we could come back. I kept telling myself that we were down only 10 with how bad we played in the 1st half and with maye and berry both not playing well and if we woke up we could come back. Welcome back to high school mr.berry. OFC

Thank you, Grayson Allen, a warrior, and a great player.

OFC

Amen. What a walk off the court he had in his final at Cameron. Wish I knew what Coach K and others said too him and what he said back. Would have loved to have been in that locker room. I need to stop this post . My eye balls are sweating and I can't see very well. OFC

Amen. What a walk off the court he had in his final at Cameron. Wish I knew what Coach K and others said too him and what he said back. Would have loved to have been in that locker room. I need to stop this post . My eye balls are sweating and I can't see very well. OFC

Must be contagious brother, I was getting the same thing!

Where are all the heel fans at. Won't have to listen to none of it. Put back those brooms you had ready in the first half. OFC.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT