ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE NCAA TOURNEY 2ND ROUND OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I hope we extend the lead, because I just don't trust these guys in a close game

Keep grinding. I know our defense is not good, but have to think they won't shoot 70% from three in the 2nd half.

3 team fouls is good. Leave Mark in the middle and everyone else stay on the shooter. PB left his man twice.

This is gonna come down to our ability to execute in a close game at the end…the games we lost earlier in the season.

Let’s hope we can show some composure and execute….

Reactions: sheyduke
Have to continue to close out and rebound . Stop with the stupid turnovers .

61% 3 point shooting and 9 offensive rebounds. Fix those two things. And feed the post. And we win.

I’m never confident when it seems the other team can score a lot easier than we can….Makes me always feel like we will break down at the end when we need something.

Worried about Duke not having the endurance to finish . We’ve only gone seven deep outstanding d of Bate Jones minutes .
they are attacking Johns which is to be expected .

Reactions: Duke Blu
We have to make a few 3’s...only way we will get some separation because they are on fire from behind the arc!

I have a feeling AJ will have to hit a three or two here coming home if we want to win.

Comon don't let them hang around. Theo John a card carrying member of the DeLaurier/Sanders foul a minute club.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Good timeout we will get the under 8 in another minute also…

Please! Please! Please! Try something else on defense! Please! 2-2-1, match up zone, trap and fall back, please I beg of you!

I’m nervous…seems to hard for us to score and to easy for them. Just has a bad feel…

Reactions: Duke Blu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT