ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE NCAA TOURNEY 2ND ROUND OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Sure why not lol
Because he stayed all four and graduated and left as a graduate transfer. He didn’t leave after his first or third year.
Y’all are hating on a player that is the one player who actually stayed his four years, barely played his first two, graduated and simply believed he could start at a program because he believed in himself and actually did start at Oklahoma knowing he also would be giving Roach the keys to the team. I don’t know what to say .

Oh what might have been. 15 minutes a game from Goldwire and Coleman this year. Not sure we'd lose a game. We certainly would be a 1 seed and not have this gauntlet in front of us. But Goldwire gave us 4 years, and I thank him.

Because he stayed all four and graduated and left as a graduate transfer. He didn’t leave after his first or third year.
Y’all are hating on a player that is the one player who actually stayed his four years, barely played his first two, graduated and simply believed he could start at a program because he believed in himself and actually did start at Oklahoma knowing he also would be giving Roach the keys to the team. I don’t know what to say .
I loled it. Goldie was a loyal player

I’m not digging any kid that left Duke but Goldie didn’t transfer he simply graduated and like Brady Manuk , simply decided to try a new school. Goldwire will always be a blue Devil. He’s got the degree to prove it lol.
No one should be “hating” on Goldwire. I think the point is, the many fans that WERE hating on Roach and clamoring for Goldwire as if he was the better option, without letting Roach progress into what he is capable of being.

He did have a year of eligibility left. He never had the "keys". OFC

Glad Roach turned a corner. I am nitpicking but I wish we had developed Blakes as a back up. Moore and Keels are clearly not point guards, unless you want your pg to be a turnover machine. It may matter down the line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT