ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Close game first half, create some space in the second.

Hmmmmmmmm, Louisville wearing black tonight so we can’t wear ours. Tricky.

My flight just got cancelled so I think something is telling me, for the good of everything, to not watch Duke.

I think we got enough here to hold down the fort.

We all seem to be feeling good about tonight's game. Just hope that the team is ready and not get trapped.Play like it's the national championship game and not look ahead. OFC

LSU/UK at 7 on ESPN. What time we get to see Duke? I'm gonna with 9:23 with 11 minutes to go in the first half. OFC

No chance they are missing duke game...it's ESPN after all.....they will start in on ESPN NEWS if need be

We all seem to be feeling good about tonight's game. Just hope that the team is ready and not get trapped.Play like it's the national championship game and not look ahead. OFC
That game is coming at some point. We will eventually let our guard down. I just want to finish the reg season with less than 5 losses. I think we’ll turn up after that.

Yo OFC you gonna make it? Lol #ZzZ

I'm gonna make it. Nothing has kept me yet from watching Duke play. Problem for me is that win or lose I'm so keyed up that I have a hard time going to sleep. I have to get up in the morning at 6 to get ready to go to Duke Hospital for a pre kidney surgery procedure. I might as well stay up all night. I will have a couple of freeways to rest up though. Ipsy just for curiosity may I ask your age? I thought the ZzZ was funny. OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
I'm gonna make it. Nothing has kept me yet from watching Duke play. Problem for me is that win or lose I'm so keyed up that I have a hard time going to sleep. I have to get up in the morning at 6 to get ready to go to Duke Hospital for a pre kidney surgery procedure. I might as well stay up all night. I will have a couple of freeways to rest up though. Ipsy just for curiosity may I ask your age? I thought the ZzZ was funny. OFC
27 and will pray for everything to go smooth. :)

Reactions: skysdad
I ain’t gonna make it. I made the Kentucky game and like you said couldn’t go to sleep after. About killed me the next day. I can’t function without 8 hours. Sad thing is I can’t record it either. 9pm weekday games should be illegal.

Reactions: skysdad
I think Duke could beat UVA 30 times and Greeberg would still say UVA is as good as any team in the country. Duke by 5

I think it will be close in the first half, but Duke pulls away in the second half for the victory. Won’t be able to post much. I’m at the game!! A lot of Duke fans representing here tonight in Louisville from what I can see. Nice to see

Duke: 82
Louisville: 68

Let’s go Duke!!

No wammies. Overtime is not scheduled in. I don’t want to watch any more shitty basketball!

Just about game time. Start strong on both ends and go wide open. See you guys at halftime . OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT