ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

K did two minor things that changed the game. He sat Barrett for a few minutes, and kept Goldwire in after that missed layup.
Goldwire brought energy, was like a mosquito out there, and then RJ came back in and fed off that.

PS. Thank you Louisville. They had no one out there that wanted the ball. Kind of losss that could linger.
Like the one that did in Florida St with 4 losses in 5 games after Cam hit the shot

K did two minor things that changed the game. He sat Barrett for a few minutes, and kept Goldwire in after that missed layup.
Goldwire brought energy, was like a mosquito out there, and then RJ came back in and fed off that.

PS. Thank you Louisville. They had no one out there that wanted the ball. Kind of losss that could linger.
This is a great point. If you needed reminding that he is the GOAT how many of us would have left Jordan in there after that layup?

I would like to apologize to Jordan for how mean i was to him at one point in the game lol. But for real the kid played his heart out at the end and i doubt we win without him tonight. So my apologies Jordan
Had he made his layup it wouldn’t have been that close! Lol jk

Reactions: springsportster
Even my wife watched the end and was amazed. Now I regret not going to the game.

Kentucky lost on a play that couldn’t be reviewed, and we won on one that could. They are probably, SO pissed!! They’ve pissed all over their pants, and are rolling around all pissy!

What did Goldwire do? I didn't get to see it...I have it recorded, so I'll watch at home
Defense. Tre and Jordan played fullcourt D in a 2-2-1 the last 6 or so minutes. It’s what led to the win. Defense won this game.

Had he made his layup it wouldn’t have been that close! Lol jk
After he missed that lay up i was so pissed i went to bed but immediately after i felt bad so i turned it back on and I’m so happy i did lol

I had to start the game late..when it was 56-33 I just started fast forwarding at bit..when it got down to 12 I started watching..holy crap....that’s all I can say...holy crap!

I went upstairs with 9 minutes to go, felt bad and watched on my phone. Unreal comeback. Jordan Goldwire deserves the game ball. Well done young man!!

Do you guys that kept your tv on beleive what you just saw? I think me and the wife woke up our neighbors lol. Nobody should say another bad thing about any player on this team. They displayed more dang heart than any of us can imagine. The 4 letters across their chest and the GOAT leading them, will be hpyed even more. And damnit it's well deserved. We are the freaking best team in the country and it's not even close. Both RR, IC, and Tarheel Radar are in serious melt down mode, which is really showing the fear knowing they have nothing for these boys!

So I’m on my third beer since it ended. No way I’m getting to bed anytime soon. Going to be a rough day at work tomorrow lol.

Also, shout out to RJ. Tough game for him, but he fought hard, deferred on offense down the stretch with the hot hands elsewhere, played solid D, and worked his butt off.

I like RJ more and more with every game.

So I’m on my third beer since it ended. No way I’m getting to bed anytime soon. Going to be a rough day at work tomorrow lol.
I’m wishing I had a way to get to the bar after watching the game because I could use a Jager Bomb or 6 after that game lol

Reactions: LONMUNU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT