ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins in a college game? Left or right

Who wins in a college game?

• Left

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Right

Votes: 36 94.7%

• Total voters
Right by a mile. Steph JJ and KD would make 50 three’s, Zion would dunk everything, and AD would protect the rim.

Reactions: Quavarius
College is about making the three ball and spacing the floor. That team on the right could light it up.

Steph and KD on the right...I'd take them in a heartbeat...plus another nba all star and a good nba player in JJ...plus an 18 year old kid....yeah I'll take right team lol

Right but it’s real close. Kemba was one of the most clutch players ever in college while Beasley and Carmelo were 20+ and 10 every night. Too much 3 pt shooting on the right though.

Probably left. Kemba and wade were studs and played some defense. Our boy JJ would struggle against Wade like he did against Garrett got damn Temple smh. Greg was a man in the post. AD wouldn’t be strong enough. Melo was unstoppable and led a team to a title. Beasley put up the most dominant numbers prior to Marvin Bagley as a freshman. Scoring wise. It would be a great game though

Just depends. The left will want to give points away to the ones that don't even attempt to play and the right will have the arena walled off so the opposing team can't get in to play.

Here’s another one.

Team 1
Mateen Cleaves
Stephon Marbury
Paul Pierce
Vince Carter
Tim Duncan

Team 2
Jacque Vaughan
Allen Iverson
Rick Hamilton
Chris Webber
Shaquille O’Neal

And how about this one?

Team 1
Jon Scheyer
Kyle Singler
Nolan Smith
Lance Thomas
Brian Zoubek

Team 2
Dexter Strickland
Larry Drew
Deon Thompson
John Henson
Tyler Zeller

And how about this one?

Team 1
Jon Scheyer
Kyle Singler
Nolan Smith
Lance Thomas
Brian Zoubek

Team 2
Dexter Strickland
Larry Drew
Deon Thompson
John Henson
Tyler Zeller

I really like team two. Two great shooters in the backcourt and guys who will lock you up. And how can’t you love that size in the front court? Plus, Henson will dunk on you and chirp all the way back down the court....even if down by 30+ points. That’s the mark of a true warrior.

Reactions: QC Dukie
I like the team on the right for the fact that so many of those guys could be effective playing off of the ball. The same can’t be said for the team on the left. Great players, but also some pretty ball dominant players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT