• Jalen Blakes 1 reb - 1 ast - 1 blk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Young 10 pts - 9 reb

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Well I wanted an emphatic statement. We got a squeak by win.

But a win is a win.

Mitchell sitting in street clothes showed us how much we miss his defensive presence. Scheyer tried his four guard lineup a little too (way too) long. Scheyers lack of adjustments for the P&R was killing me. GT's hot hand/hands was giving me a heart attack.

I was scratching my head with tge lack of players in the paint when the bench was panned and Stanley and Reeves were sitting right there.

But anyway. We won. Flip a juggernaut for much of the game, Roach the steadying senior and Proctor finally decided to show up.

Special thanks to Ryan Young for almost a double/double and Blakes for all the work that does not show up on a Stat sheet.

I went with Proctor even though the obvious answer is Flip. Not only for this game but for his whole year that was a huge bump up for Proctor.

I went with Proctor even though the obvious answer is Flip. Not only for this game but for his whole year that was a huge bump up for Proctor.
Like you said T, "obvious answer is Flip." However I also went with someone else: Young.

The grit the young man showed was amazing. Again obvious answer is Kyle, but Young likewise experienced "a huge bump up." So glad for him, and I have been tough on Ryan. His effort was emblematic of the fight Duke put up down the stretch to win.

OFC

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT